Shift bid is done. Are you happy...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Shift bid is done. Are you happy...

with what you got?

NO

I'm happy I have a job and don't live in El Jadin. I don't care that I have to work a few more hours per day.

Working the hours is no problem its the days off I will get in about 15 years. I wish I came up with this schedule so when I look in the mirror I can say "hi di##". Now hurry up and bash me.

I think the biggest problem is that someone not working road patrol (Sgt. JN) came up with this crappy shift. Only a select few get the best days off. The other problem is that the entire PD voted for a contract that negatively affects only road patrol. Hopefully it will not work and we go back to 10's or try one of the other proposals.

12 hour shift

why did the union give in to 12 hour shifts? the problem is the only ones affected by the shift is road patrol. hopefully we will be back to 4/3s soon or there are going to be alot of unhappy cops around here.

i need to play lotto win some cash call it a day.

Re: 12 hour shift

Quote Originally Posted by avt12882
    why did the union give in to 12 hour shifts? the problem is the only ones affected by the shift is road patrol. hopefully we will be back to 4/3s soon or there are going to be alot of unhappy cops around here.
    Uhh...you had a chance to vote against it. We OVERWHELMINGLY voted for it.

So, basically, shut up. It's over, it's done, and it's not going to change. We got an AWESOME contract and I'm (and I've heard this from MANY people) really sick of people talking crap like this. Look at the topped out Officer pay at the end of the contract and just think of ways to spend your $$... Otherwise, please, if you're so upset about the contract, don't let the door hit you on the way back to New York.

to guest

the money part of the contract was good but why didnt the union attempt to keep the 4/3s. most of the guys on the road hate the fact that we are going to 12s.

to guest part 2

if you read my post all i was saying is that there are going to be alot of unhappy cops on the road and if you talk to most of the cops on the road you would know that!

Re: to guest

Quote Originally Posted by avt12882
    the money part of the contract was good but why didnt the union attempt to keep the 4/3s. most of the guys on the road hate the fact that we are going to 12s.
    LOL! THEY DID!! Did you go to one union meeting???????????

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast