SCHEDULE . . . . . .

SCHEDULE . . . . . .

Whast going on with the bid? I heard no more MTW, and FSS......

No more MTW, WTF, or FSS. This will make us fat on Wednesdays and Fridays. On Wednesdays, all the extra officers are going to train. On Fridays, all the extra officers are going to concentrate on problems the city is having (such as 29's etc.)

With this setup, 75% of the officers will get a piece of the weekend. We get training twice a month (as opposed to none). And, we get to go out and "play" on every other Friday.

As far as the hours for midnight shift, they were supposed to change to 2300-0900. This is so we have a larger overlap of officers to handle calls for service during the morning rush. This has been postponed (for what I have understood) because we don't have enough cars. Right now, midnight shift & dayshift share cars, which can no longer be done with this new plan.

Is the new schedule confirmed? Or is it still in the works? If it's confirmed we have less than a month to re-bid. P.S is S.V out of sect 1 or what? That would make people reconsider sect 1.

Chief, when are we re-bidding?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's time to go.

We are re-bidding already. Commander (Wannabe Lt.) S.V. will stay right where he is for now. This Mayor don't give a crap about the P.B.A. or the ruling that came back with the city losing. He will do whatever he feels like and that is make the evil one a so-called commander until he takes the real Lt.'s test in March. The writing is on the walls, leave now because this place will not ever change and will only get worse with S.V. sucking up to the Mayor and Carlos Hernandez.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are right. I'll take the old Mayor (Raul) and Chief (Rolando) back to keep S.V. a Sergeant. The new Mayor does not know the damage he is doing to this place by being in love with that snake that is in charge in sector one. Give him (S.V.) enough rank and time and he will destroy this department all by himself. I say we all get out now and go to other Dept.'s before it's too late. The Mayor is just using Mark Overton for as long as he can because he knew that if he didn't make him Chief he would have been out of here in a couple of months and working for a real police department.

8)

To War!!!

I know that many do not care, but for the ones that do. Lets organize a protest in front of City Hall!!! A protest which says if even Chavez from Venezuela had to abide by the law of the land so do you Mr. Mayor!!!! If the demotion does not take place within one week then its War!!! What have we got to lose. If they would have won the arbitration they would have been gloating and letting us know about it. What's fair is fair!

You are correct. We did it once and we can stand united and do it again. I think the mayor means well but he does not understand the true criminal that he has in charge down in sector one and what he does to this department. S.V. started his crap again last week with the sergeants writing memos if the officers came in with only 1 or 2 tickets during a shift and he was stopped in his tracks. This guy should be happy to even be a sergeant because in any other department he would have been arrested and fired for half of what he has done.