FHP Continues Its Push To Make All Troopers Quit - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by guest II
    P.S. How is that morale in Tampa anyway? O town morale is great
    It is at an all time low. We have had 3 people QUIT in as many months. BTW 3 people is about 8% of our workforce.

No bars, one bar, two bars, click
    I don’t know which one is going to make me quit
    Warnings, citations, crashes, DAV’s
    Do your jobs you whiny people if you please

If you don’t like it so what
    There’ll be another to take you spot
    They really don’t care about your working conditions
    I’ll take a quick look at Monday after a long weekend of fishing

Holiday season is upon us
    Make the roads safe so the motoring public can ride on
    Work, work, work and limited play
    No time off for you, but I’ll C U on Monday

And to la resistance
    Keep up the fight
    We’re all behind you
    And have a good night.

Signed “green, but not that green”

It should be Captain bars :twisted:

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Dont mean to overstep....

Wow, to the trooper who says he only clears $2400.00 a month, my heart goes out to you and your family. I work as a civilian for BSO and even I clear more than that and thats not including OT. I hope things get better for you guys out there. And as for the NO LEAVE policy, they definitely can not deny you that leave due to manpower shortages, etc if it's in the contract. Stand your ground. Good luck.

Re: Dont mean to overstep....

Quote Originally Posted by tuffstuff
    Wow, to the trooper who says he only clears $2400.00 a month, my heart goes out to you and your family. I work as a civilian for BSO and even I clear more than that and thats not including OT. I hope things get better for you guys out there. And as for the NO LEAVE policy, they definitely can not deny you that leave due to manpower shortages, etc if it's in the contract. Stand your ground. Good luck.
    Oh but there's Perkins policy.

Re: Dont mean to overstep....

Quote Originally Posted by tuffstuff
    I actually don't know of any troopers with under 15 years experience that make more than $2400 NET pay a month. Our base salary is around $3000 gross a month.

drastic changes are amoung us.

someone finally noticed that there was a problem, however it's tough to see the problem when you are the problem.

to all tpa trooper, I sure hope I don't get stuck with Sgt. Glover and Lt. so and so as supervisors. I was part of that last uproar and I will threaten to quit again. talk about horrible supervisors.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by guest II
    P.S. How is that morale in Tampa anyway? O town morale is great
    It is at an all time low. We have had 3 people QUIT in as many months. BTW 3 people is about 8% of our workforce.
    who are the three that quit in Tampa?

if you have to ask, you are obviously not a very good investigator. they'll be plenty more jumping off of the sinking ship called T-Town. Just look at the capt if you can stand her..... :twisted:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast