Ride Alongs

Thread: Ride Alongs

Ride Alongs

I am very interested in becoming a LEO and was just wondering if this department does ride alongs, and if so what are the steps that I would have to take in order to be able to go on one.

Go to the department, pick up a form, fill it out and turn it in. If you want to see some action, sign up for District 2

Cop Groupie Alert.....BEWARE

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey, we all started out "wanting to be."

You get the best idea of how a dept works and what it would be like to work there when you actually ride with a patrolman. So good luck.

You get the best idea of how a dept works and what it would be like to work there when you actually ride with a patrolman. So good luck.
    Wow...it's good to see that at least one person on this website isn't an idiot.

Wow...it's good to see that at least one person on this website isn't an idiot.
    Seriously...I can't believe the ****iness and ignorance I am seeing on some of these threads.

Comments like above are also why cops get a bad name. I agree with the prior post, the best way to know if it is what you really want to do is to see in person what the job is all about.