Chief John George - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

I heard that Captain Harris was putting in for Chief..Anybody know of this yet?

I heard that former WWF World Champion, The Iron Shiek, is putting in for the Chief's position. Anyone hear that??? If it's true, we are really in for a bad time. Anyone hear that??

i hear the chief from the trash commercials on tv is leaving seminol and coming here. did you hear that? if not , andre the giant can come from the grave for a steel cage match with the is sheik at the rodeo

Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i hear the chief from the trash commercials on tv is leaving seminol and coming here. did you hear that? if not , andre the giant can come from the grave for a steel cage match with the is sheik at the rodeo
    No loss to Seminole !

I heard that The Green Lantern is putting in for Davie Chief. Did anyone hear that?? If he comes here, we are all in big big trouble. Did you guys hear that??

my souces tell me that im going to be the next sgt and as my first duty i will appoint myself the acting/ over eating chief

HELP OUT THE THE FAMILIES OF FALLEN OFFICERS!!!

www.Tactical-World.com is donating 10% of every sale to the families of the fallen officers...Let's do our part instead of just talking about it!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011