This is the real Jeff Bell - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by blah blah
    Jeff... you are such an idiot, a slug, and a fool. People defend you in holding calls for you on the radio? "yeah, check with the Delta Unit if it's 10-4 to hold those two S/68's 'Ducks stuck in drain' calls for me." All those who have worked with you, truly know your work ethics. We all at times tend to take it easy every now and then, and specially if you are on Bravo shift D-10. But you my friend... stop posting as "Guest" supporting your own ideas.

The problem with the PBA is having idiots like J. Demato as a representative. He doesn't have a clue of what's going on. BSO has nothing thanks to the PBA, that's true! The PBA works for other departments, why can it work for us?

Jeff, you are a class act idiot.
    If you really think he is a slug, why don't you post your name. Especially if you can back it up. I for one have worked with him for years and he is no slug. Remember, when you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing right back at you!! Pull his stats on the main frame. You will prove yourself wrong. He stepped up for everyone, you stepped up to no one.

Its just more PBA rhetoric, what do you expect.

This is the type of person we need in our union. Anyone who has the balls to do this and step out in front has my vote. Jeff just got more media coverage in one day than the PBA got in 14 years. GO IUPA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345