things tha make you go hmmm - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

when we had a problem with a supervisor in new york we went up to the locker room and settled it. i sure here its harder to do that but we should not use this forum to do it.

Well, in case you haven't noticed, this isn't NY, and we don't issues summons, and we don't walk around with a summons book in our back pocket. We also do not have each other's backs and there is a short circuit in alot of cops down here when it comes to professional courtesy..

Quote Originally Posted by avt12882
    when we had a problem with a supervisor in new york we went up to the locker room and settled it. i sure here its harder to do that but we should not use this forum to do it.
    C'mon, Aldo! This would require that these PEOPLE TO confront someone face to face. That doesn't happen here...it's better to whisper and complain. Deep down inside, they know they're gutless. And most of the people who hate 637 have no shot in the locker room, which they also know.

not everyone is going to get along but if someone has a problem with 637 they should be here on saturday mornings meet him on the mat and settle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not use this forum so everyone can read it because like most people here i can give a shi@ if you dont like someone!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avt12882
    not everyone is going to get along but if someone has a problem with 637 they should be here on saturday mornings meet him on the mat and settle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not use this forum so everyone can read it because like most people here i can give a shi@ if you dont like someone!!!!!
    You are so right. 99% give a shi%. But the person you speak of is the 1% who do not. I have said before 637 is NOT the problem. He is one of our better supervisors.

Aldo, puh-lease..... I would come there on a Sat. morning; I would end up hurting you or possibly even 637; then I would get all of you sisssies in trouble and what would that accomplish??? I would be right and I would be responsible for filling up the front desk with mor elight duty bodies... No thanks.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tap Out
    Aldo, puh-lease..... I would come there on a Sat. morning; I would end up hurting you or possibly even 637; then I would get all of you sisssies in trouble and what would that accomplish??? I would be right and I would be responsible for filling up the front desk with mor elight duty bodies... No thanks.......

I see TAP OUT has taken up comedy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks i needed a good laugh.

to- tap out

as i said i dont give a shit! but since you think im such a sissy ( i worked the road in the ghetto for 14 yrs and you could not make 14 minutes) be a man and come tell me instead of hiding behind a screen name.

Whooooooooooo - the ghetto for 14 years???? Wow - you really scared me with that line..... I don't think you would last 14 seconds with me tough guy... As I tap you out too, I wanna hear you scream ""Uncle"" !!!

writing in this forum

i think #637 is one of our better supervisors and getting on someone on this forum is a ***** think to do . i know not everyone is going to get along but at the end of the day everyone wears the same uniform and we all want to go home. if you have a problem with a supervisor or another officer tell them or shut up but putting it on this forum so everyone can read it his bad idea. by the way tap out or ufc whatever my id#801 and i drive rmp#316

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast