Should the Sheriff be disciplined for use of force?

Should the Sheriff be disciplined for use of force?

If Stabins was disciplined after putting his hands on someone who fled from him, why wasn’t the Sheriff disciplined after putting his hands on someone who attempted to flee from him? Would the defendant who was touched by the Sheriff have a chance to have Gee disciplined, by comparing what Gee did to what Stabins did?

Supid is Stupid You

You cannot be anymore of a DUMB ARSE :roll: :roll: :!:

Arrest

Give me a break, the Sheriff did the right thing and you know it! Enough already.

agree

I am not a big fan of the way things have been handled so far by the Sheriff, but I definately agree that he did what needed to be done. With his good attitude of still jumping right in and not afraid to get his hands dirty on the street, he could without a doubt be one of the best all around Sheriff's HCSO has ever had. This will never happen however, unless more emphasis is placed on the needs of the Troops and working fairly with the PBA. The Sheriff may not like the PBA, and that is his right, but that dislike should not get to the point to where it directly impacts the progress of the Office and the morale of his dedicated deputies.

Re: agree

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I am not a big fan of the way things have been handled so far by the Sheriff, but I definately agree that he did what needed to be done. With his good attitude of still jumping right in and not afraid to get his hands dirty on the street, he could without a doubt be one of the best all around Sheriff's HCSO has ever had. This will never happen however, unless more emphasis is placed on the needs of the Troops and working fairly with the PBA. The Sheriff may not like the PBA, and that is his right, but that dislike should not get to the point to where it directly impacts the progress of the Office and the morale of his dedicated deputies.
    You never worked for Sheriff Heinrich. You were proud to wear a uniform for him.

"Give me a break, the Sheriff did the right thing."
    Funny.....That's the same thing I said about Stabins.

Yes, Gee jumped in and did what needed to be done. Absolutely!!!!
    BUT SO DID STABINS. Then Stabins was disciplined for doing what he was trained to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    "Give me a break, the Sheriff did the right thing."
    Funny.....That's the same thing I said about Stabins.

Yes, Gee jumped in and did what needed to be done. Absolutely!!!!
    BUT SO DID STABINS. Then Stabins was disciplined for doing what he was trained to do.

Nonsense! We all saw the video and we know better.

No point in starting this controversy again. No one is going to change his mind.