Morale

Thread: Morale

Morale

What's the morale like in your agency at present? I'm trying to compare if you folks are dealing with the same issues as us. I don't mean in CIB or specialized units.....just in Patrol, how's the morale? Just curious.

morale

Come on Fldeputy... The morale in Pasco is the worst, there isn't a place as bad. No other place handles more calls per Deputy in the state on road patrol. AND yet we are told we don't do enough! SUPPORTYOURDEPUTIES.COM says it all about man power and that is where ALL road patrols problems with morale comes. Calls holding for 2-3 hours EVERYDAY would bring down morale anywhere. Anyone thinking the grass is green in Pasco..... IT ISN"T the grass is dieing!

Yes, I know this, but I'm trying to get an idea of neighboring agencies.....trying to be objective....

Morale is pretty good depending on who you talk to. There are the belly achers like at every agency. But all in and all there is not a whole lot to complain about. Wer have busy areas and slow areas. The busy areas, High Point and Unincorporated St. Pete get hammered some times. We rarely have calls holding 2-3 hours. Pasco is more spread out than Pinellas so the drive time is different too. We get more deputies coming to us from other agencies than the other way around. Great place to work all in all.

Thanks, good info