takeover - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: takeover

You're the stupid one there, skippy. "Nematode" didn't write that post. By the sound of your post you are the infamous "Real Deputy". Ya know, the one w/ the anger management problem that thinks he knows it all when in fact I've heard through the grapevine your more like a Barney Fife. Whoopee. Yeah these motorcycle gangs are just tearing up our state/local countys...must be why its front page/lead story material, right? Must be why each dept. may assign one intel guy to glance at 'em everynow and then. Wow. I feel so threatened. Now as other posters have suggested, please take your meds and go see your shrink, or go get that sex change and MOST IMPORTANTLY stay on your own board you insignificant, impotent, cowardly little man :shock:

Wow. mod really fragged this thread just when it was getting funny.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Yes, He did. Differences of opinion, fine, but think of a clean way to jab each other without the language referring to wives and etc.

Not arguing w/ you mod. I agree especially the deputys comments. You could toast the whole thread actually. The border wars do get a little comical.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234