Contract News - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contract News

I hope and pray J.S. stays another term after this one...

I hope that J.S. stays for another term as well, because he is a conscientious and strong leader. However, if he doesn't, why don't you run for his office? They are big shoes to fill, but I'll support someone that is knowledgable and looking out for us...all of us. I'm curious to know what some of the items are on this self serving agenda. I'll debate anonymous people until we're all blue in the face, but why don't you give me an example of the kind of thing that you think that the self-serving newcomers to the board are trying to get for themselves? Also, why is the "silent majority" silent? Is your point that if you're part of a popular opinion, you need to keep your mouth shut? Please, respond to my questions, because I have to say that your posting does not make a lot of sense to me.

Hidden Agenda??????????????

I would have to concur with MD in that anonymous posts criticizing the direction of the board are exactly what the Town loves to see, division among the ranks. I posted this elsewhere but must reiterate, it doesnt matter by what moniker you proceed, i.e. PBA or FOP, and I can say this as I am a member of both. What truly matters is that we, the membership are a UNION. There cannot be incessant infighting, backbiting, and a host of disgruntled, mumbling, griping peer groups. If we are to be successful in our pursuit of a competitive contract, unity, or the lack thereof, will become a cornerstone of this pursuit. Stop griping and mumbling among your respective peer groups and get out to the meetings to be heard. What you have to say really does matter!

my vote is for the PBA.

Mu vote is for the PBA - & hey since when did Davie 634 - TSD - become such a know it all??

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Establishment
    Mu vote is for the PBA - & hey since when did Davie 634 - TSD - become such a know it all??
    Davie 634 - TSD - gave nothing but facts in his previous posts on here. Like him or not everything he said was true.

he gets his mojo from his ring of death just like frodo did just looking at that pricelss ring causes lesser men to crumble and many a coffee server to cry

PBA ???? NO WAY You think it is bad now!!!!! If the PBA comes here again, we should just go GREEN/WHITE. PBA gave it to us in the *&^ hard and we had to take it. That is why we went FOP. Compare our past contacts PBA vs FOP. We have done far better with the FOP and as for the guys who want the PBA so they can lie and get a lawyer and continue to lie. Be an adult take your meds and grow up :P :P :P :P :P :P

just a reminder our fop meeting is tommorow at 1800 please attend

TSD might appear to be a "know it all," because he has taken time to inform himself of the facts. In addition to attending all of the FOP Meetings he has been at the FOP Executive Board meetings were the imaginary hidden agenda would have been set. I find it amusing how one can learn about a topic, reach an opionion and then be ridiculed as a "know it all" by someone who based his assumptions on incorrect or erroneous information.

Do you really think you're ready to step in with the big kids, Anti Establishment?

meeting

what happened to my pba post..who is deleting posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12