Promotional Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why not take your receipt and return the book to where you purchased it and ask for your money back?

Why should the union be giving refunds? The union did not order you to buy the book in the first place.

If you bought something from a specific store, you certainly return it to the store where you bought it, not to another store.

Why should the union fork over the refund? The purchase was your choice.

I do not think the union should be refunding members money to those that chose to buy the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
    Sam I am,
    The main comment I was referring to was the original poster saying things that they didn't have the answer to. They are out $106.00 for the books and infering it is all FOP-10's fault. Well first of all, your FOP-10 board didn't ratify the contract, we ALL did. The Staff will impose what they want, so the fact they chose those books was no request of FOP-10. I had the same questions as I was a little ticked off as well, but instead of coming on here and blasting the FOP Board, I asked. I was told, should the members vote to go back to the old system that the FOP will reimburse those of us that bought the books. It sure would be nice for folks to inquire on something then start slander. The original poster said it was time to cut the head off this snake giving reference. I will not accept any reimbursment money from FOP-10 FYI...

Oh, I'd also like to say "Hi" to the Citizens Review Board since they like to read this site.

Sam I am, go get some green eggs and ham.

oh poor DH you are an angry man, even though you would like to portray yourself not to be. You have been throwing shots ever since you got on this site, whether they were your own opinions or quoted from the Bible, you do throw jabs and backhanded comments. Please do not try to micro manage everyone else. This is a free country and we DO have the right to free speech.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Hey Guest, where is the Bible verses? I don't remember quoting any Bible verses. I don't know any by heart. The "Poor DH" nah don't feel sympathy as I have thick skin

Free speech, your right. I don't have a problem with that just the one that speeks before they ask a simple question. I also don't like the bad / slanderous comments towards brothers and sisters in this forum.

Briscoe, You can return the books but they won't refund the "Rush" shipping which you had to do with the test looming in 3-weeks plus the shipping to send back. That is all behind us now as I'm sure we are back to old system. I too don't feel the FOP should reimburse, and I will not be asking for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
    Hey Guest, where is the Bible verses? I don't remember quoting any Bible verses. I don't know any by heart. The "Poor DH" nah don't feel sympathy as I have thick skin

Free speech, your right. I don't have a problem with that just the one that speeks before they ask a simple question. I also don't like the bad / slanderous comments towards brothers and sisters in this forum.

Briscoe, You can return the books but they won't refund the "Rush" shipping which you had to do with the test looming in 3-weeks plus the shipping to send back. That is all behind us now as I'm sure we are back to old system. I too don't feel the FOP should reimburse, and I will not be asking for money.
    Hey DH...it's where ARE the Bible verses, not where IS the Bible verses, anyway good for you oh yeh of thick skin. If your skin is so thick try not to come off like you are running this show. You are entitled to your own opinion just as the rest of us are entitled to ours. I do not like the slanderous comments about any officer but hey guess what, many brothers/sisters don't ever have a problem pointing fingers at each other. Just get over it. Let them speak. As I said before maybe they know they should go directly to someone about particular complaints but on the other hand also know that if they say too much they can and will be black balled. Don't lie and say that isn't true.

Used Books

Those 2 week old, now used books, you foolish guys bought and read, can be turned into the City Bookstore for the discounted refund of $22 for the main book and $5 for the Study Guide. Hope you enjoyed the rental.

Welcome to the world of Legal Theft brought to you by your local college bookstore. :evil: :evil: :twisted:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12