PO hiring....... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

CHURRO VENDORS

My fellow officers, on behalf of my many employees, those hardworking churro sales-persons plying their vending trade on Hialeah's thoroughfares, thank your for your courtesy and discretion.

Business is great; from now on, as an expression my gratitude, a free bag of churros any time you come in contact with any of my sales representatives.

You fellows in sector one, resist! Take the discipline to the PBA and have their staff prepare an arse kicking response. Appeal any and all discipline. Don't give up!

IA is not pulling any tapes!

Please let's dont exaggerate! IA HAS NOT PULLED ANY TAPE! THEY DONT NEED THEM!!!!!!!

Philosophy

Your mission? You do you little cops think you are? Your mission is what we here at city Hall tell you it is. If you forget that I will pick up my mobile phone and call your chief and tell him to take care of a panhandler on palm ave and see how fast you have to stop drinking coffee and get out there.

You will do what we say when we say it or else. By the way I have a bone to pick with one of your sergeants. He insulted me the other day and told me to stroll backwards to city hall! You sir are done!! I will have your rank by the end of this year. Who in the hell do you think you are to converse to me in that manner. I am the chief of staff of City Hall and you are nothing but a little cop. Also I did not appreciate the fact that when I spoke to you in Spanish you kept speaking to me in English as if refusing to speak Spanish, which by your last name you must know because you understood what I said.

Sorry to have derailed, but the ignorance of that sergeant was atrocious. Perhaps I will have a two for one special and have him discipline with the large fellow. But back to our topic, there is nothing wrong with the current mission of HPD. I have personally written a new philosophy manual for HPD which will be printed later this year. In it you will find what the new HPD will be all about. There are quotes from great men of integrity of HPD such as the sector one commander as well as the sector four commander just to name a few. As far a leaving can some of you please hurry up and stop talking about leaving and do like a “Nike” commercial and just do it!! I can not start my new project until the ratio of GED’rs is down to at least 35% to educated professional police officers. Thank you and any suggestions will be welcomed.

:twisted: :evil:

A FRESH START

For those of you yearning to work in a non-hostile work environment, good news! The City of Davie is hiring! Basic salary starts at 46K, which is not bad .

Toes

Mr. Churro my old advisory. Giving free advice again are you. You know what they say about people that give free advice. They went to jail instead of law school (brouhaha). I crack myself up. So please keep telling all of the GED’rs where to go. Unfortunately no other department other than perhaps Opa-Locka might hire them. The only officers that get hired by other agencies from HPD are the few good ones we get that leave before they are contaminated. Before they know it they are drinking coffee four times a day, weighting three hundred pounds, and trying to find their old GED diploma.

But go ahead Mr. Churro and give your ignorant advice. Perhaps if those GED’rs won’t listen to me they will listen to you and get as far from HPD as possible.

Here is a special warning to sector one officers. Be on your toes because I just had a meeting with Sergio and he has assured me things will change or heads will roll!!!

A quick observation. Why is it that the sector one officers appeared to be more Neanderthal than the rest? Do you guys have some sort of IQ test to see where you can work or do they go by the date on your GED.

Re: Toes

My fellow officers, though some of you might need the extra cash working off-duty jobs provide, a measly $23.00 an hour is an insult. In protest, stop working all off-duty jobs. If forced, it's over time!

Concern

You are instigating a Mutiny Mr. Churro! That is against the law and you will pay for your comments. I will have a subpoena for your IP address on my desk by 03-27-07 Sir.

As far as not working the extra duty, you GED’rs live a far to extravagant life style to be able to stop working extra duty. You are victims of your own ignorance and lack of education. Where else are you GED’rs going to make more than $23 an hour? No where that’s where!

You are right above a security guard and below a McDonald’s employee of the month. I better not hear from any of my numerous sources that there is a conspiracy not to work the extra duties which the city so generously provides for you. If I even get a sniff I will have your Chief start and IA investigation immediately just like I did with the sector one personnel.

Ask your buddies in sector one how it feels to be on the hot seat? They are cowering right as we speak, trying to make back door deals in an attempt to keep their jobs. They are pitiful. At least the large fellow has admitted his guilt and shared the responsibility./ That is commendable sir. However, you have a lot about leadership to learn from Sergio before we can place our trust in you again. You must asp[ire to be like Sergio or Lazaro who are the very image of integrity and respect. The kind of leaders that other officers will follow anywhere!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345