Quote Originally Posted by ENOUGH
Quote Originally Posted by Exactly
:roll: Alright guys, this is ONE person with her panties in a twist. She has dominated the board and obviously has some issues. I guess taking the girlfriend to a banquet should be mandatory to see if she's wife material. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/u][/b]

Exactly, 1 wife who lives in a fantasy world and never gets out much. Who's ever spouse it is, will you take the woman out more often and get her used to the world and how it is? If she's freakin out on this board, imagine what the poor guy has gone thru at home? We need to have another party for the poor guy and give him a break. Poor sap.
Enough already! Is this topic so important to be taking up so much interest? Geez, let it go already. Move on people, there's nothing else to see here...[/quote]

We go out quite a bit and I see a lot of you all out quite a bit, (doing your thing).......what I see I keep to myself and or it is discussed amonst my hubby and I and it ends there. What you all do when you are out you have to live with and it is NOT our business so all I was trying to say about the "female officer" who was boo hooing because the male police officer would not introduce her to his wife was spreading her garbage around in hopes that others would maybe give the male LEO a hard time. She should keep her can in the garbage.....oops I'm sorry.....(lol) I mean keep her garbage in her can. Stop spreading all your woes. All of us wifey's feel sorry for you okay female police officer. Oh and by the way I recently met a female police officer and my husband introduced her to me and she was actually very sweet AND very pretty as well. Guess what they just WORK together and that's it! AMAZING!