Who Just Left - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Just Left

LOOK GUYS IF YOU THINK THE TWO CHARLOTTE COUNTY CANCERS LEFT ON THEIR OWN YOU HAVE NO PULSE ON THIS AGENCY, WHITE FINALLY LISTENED TO HIS WORKERS FOR ONCE ON HOW THEY HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED THIS PLACE, BIG MISTAKE BRINGING THEM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. GOOD MOVE SHERIFF YOU OUGHT TO LISTEN TO YOUR GUYS WHO ARE ON THE STREETS MORE OFTEN. IT WILL PAY DIVIDENDS. OH YEAH WELCOME CAPT DRISCOLL, I BET ROSSI IS IN PANICK MODE

I think he is in panic mode. He has been out of the office a bit more and actually went to a few calls. I don't think Captain Driscoll will care about his ideas for log sheets and pie charts to justify xray. In fact, the Captain has a better pulse on peak times and call slacking corrective measures to further justify redeploying xray back to different squads, or moving their hours back to real peak times than the former dive commander/former swat commander/skirt chasing commander/former part time d1 patrol captain did.

I worked for him when he was a patrol sgt and he was OK with me. Only showed up on calls if one of the parties was a badass and he felt the rook would need a back up. He always was the first to give his deputies a pat on the back and say good job. As for the header over in the IA trailer? I would have done the same thing. You forget the days when the other admin would have vice, or a private detective follow a deputy to get dirt on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I worked for him when he was a patrol sgt and he was OK with me. Only showed up on calls if one of the parties was a badass and he felt the rook would need a back up. He always was the first to give his deputies a pat on the back and say good job. As for the header over in the IA trailer? I would have done the same thing. You forget the days when the other admin would have vice, or a private detective follow a deputy to get dirt on them?
    Okay you should know Kiss, Kiss. Like I stated, look into his pass and what he did since he has worked at the S.O.......... Also why he left. The truth is out there. and our sheriff covers it up........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12