Governor's race - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Governor's race

ESTA BIEN,CHICA.. AS A FAVOR TO A WOMAN WHO UNDERSTANDS.. ILL GIVE THESE BACKWOODS PLAYERS A BREAK,HAHAHA..
    I AM SURE THAT WHEN THEY REMOVE THEIR HOODS AND PICK UP A BOOK ,THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART..
    TO BE HONOST,IVE ALWAYS ENJOYED RED NECKS BUT THOUGHT SOMEONE SHOULD STEP IN BEFORE EVERYONE THOUGHT YOUR DEPT. WAS FULL OF UNEDUCATED HICKS.. YOU PROVED ME WRONG!
    THANKS....

Speaking as white anglo male, I am offended and demand reparations!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    [quote="espana"]HEY BOYS,U JUST DONT GET IT! THANKS FOR THE LAST POST!
    A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON FOR THE BIGOTS,RACIST AND PLAIN IGNORANT.
    ILL KEEP IT SIMPLE, FLORIDA, AFTER BEING DISCOVERED BY WHITE MEN,{SPNAISH},INDIGENOUS WERE HERE FIRST,WAS FOUNDED AND SETTLED BY US!!!!!
    LOOK IT UP.. ST. AUGUSTINE WAS THE FIRST SETTLEMENT,NOT ONLY HERE BUT IN THE USA AND IT WAS THE SPAINIARDS!!!!!!! ESPANOL,PRIMER IDIOMA,SPOKEN WAY BEFORE ENGLISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SO STOP CRYING AND HATING AND BECOME A TOLERANT,EDUCATED,NORTH AMERICAN...............

OUR PEOPLE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE THE ENGLISH. BTW,THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH FOOLS LIKE SOME OF YOU.. EVERYWHERE ELSE,ALL CITIZENS,EVEN IN PUERTO RICO AND ALL THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES,SPEAK AT LEAST 2 LANGUAGES,POBRECITO,GRINGO!!!!!!!!
    I STILL LOVE U AND THIS COUNTRY,WHICH IS MINE TOO!
    EL CUBICHE[/quo

Are you sure you want to stick by this post? I mean, are you really sure, cause I don't want to hurt your little feelings in a public environment. I'll tell you what, I will give you some time to ponder your post.... ok... ok then
    Arrest them suckers!

bring it, racist, anti american!!!!! you,ancestors, are probably from anglo europe!
    all of us from north,central,south america and the carribean are AMERICANS,LOSER!

NOW TEACH US ABOUT CHRIS COLUMBUS ETC.....

ANGLOS,YOU CAME FROM U.K. AND WERE KICKED OUT CAUSE THEY GOT RID OF THEIR CRIMINALS,CAME IN MAYFLOWER..ALL CRIMINALS..JUST LIKE IN AUSTRAILIA,NOW LEADERS,HAHAH
    COME ON MORAL MAJORITY, TEACH US,COME MIERDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by CUBICHON
    bring it, racist, anti american!!!!! you,ancestors, are probably from anglo europe!
    all of us from north,central,south america and the carribean are AMERICANS,LOSER!

NOW TEACH US ABOUT CHRIS COLUMBUS ETC.....

ANGLOS,YOU CAME FROM U.K. AND WERE KICKED OUT CAUSE THEY GOT RID OF THEIR CRIMINALS,CAME IN MAYFLOWER..ALL CRIMINALS..JUST LIKE IN AUSTRAILIA,NOW LEADERS,HAHAH
    COME ON MORAL MAJORITY, TEACH US,COME MIERDA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Typical.. sigh... need I post more? I think this persons response sums up all that is wrong with the country's open door policy! Garbage, simply garbage
    Arrest them suckers!

the open door policy has always included everyone....that is why it's America land of the free.

so then, immoral majority, you my friend are also garbage, simply garbage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12