c.o.p.s. deputies - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Stats don't make you a good D/S, COPS D/S or any kind of Deputy contrary to your belief. Us COPS D/S that are actually off probation and have more than a year of road experience will take you Wahneta and Eloise guys on any day.. We take calls, get stats and work with our communities and they love us for it..

Well, with all that being said, If any of you have a problem, why not just man up and discuss it face to face. Stop hiding behind this message board!

Wow, there is an incredible amount of animosity in this forum. Last time I checked we all work for the same agency and have the same mission statement. I am a COPS D/S in the community of Eloise, if you have negative comments about the COPS deputies in Wahneta or Eloise; that's fine you have a right to your opinion, but at least stop hiding in this forum. I can speak for myself and the two wahneta deputies, we are by no means lazy or "bums", take calls inside and outside of our assigned COPS areas. I take great pride in my job and enjoy working with the deputies in the S/E district.

C.O.P.'s deputies

Hey! This is kind of off the subject, but I got a question. I heard one of the COP's deputies in SE is a pagan. Does anybody know her, or just what a pagan is? I googled it, but came up with a lot of different stuff. Since I wasn't sure what I was looking for, it didn't help much.

I know her, she's an awesome person and does not put her personal business into her professional business. It is a belief similiar to witchcraft. You now know. She's an awesome person of knowledge and she's one of the FEW females that I trust to back my butt up on a 1008 call.

C.O.P's deputies

Wow! I bet she'd be interesting to talk to. I had a friend in college who was into that, but I didn't know any cops who were. From what little I know, it's not at all like what people think. Thanks!

C.O.P.'s deputies

Gee, I don't know what to say. You guys are talking about me.
    THANK YOU to the deputy who spoke so highly of me. I'm honored and deeply touched. As for the deputy who asked...Yes, I'm Pagan. If you were curious, now you know. If you are interested and have questions, then get with me off-list, off duty. If you knew to ask about the female SE COP's deputy, then you know who I am. I don't involve my personal life with my profession, so I'll talk to you off duty. If I don't have the answers you're looking for, I can certainly point you in the right direction. Take care, and be safe.

s-e cops

where can us regular deputies in "the pit" get some "pagan power" so we can avoid calls ? (especially report calls)

a special shame on the washington park/highland manor/waverly
    cops deputies. you guys need to back to northeast district and
    10-65. you slack daddies know who you are. what a joke.

s-e cops deputies opening

requirements for s-e cops deputies:

must be able to use the following radio signals and codes without fail-

somewhat important:

1. 10-51 s.o.
    2. 10-51 fleet
    3. 10-51 human resources
    4. 10-51 training
    5. 10-51 b.o.c.c.

more important:

1. 10-7 training

most important:

1. 10-7 s78n
    2. 10-7 6291

super important:

1. 10-86 10-68

and finally, of greatest importance:

"10-87"

C.O.P.'s deputies

You guys are funny. If you have enough time to worry about what we're doing, then you aren't working as hard as you say you are. Answering calls is the primary function of patrol. It's a secondary function for COP's deputies. If you don't want to do your primary duty, then why are you here? I've been a cop for the better part of 30 years. I've paid my dues, and don't owe anybody any explanations for what we do as a unit. Besides, you don't want to listen anyway. You just want to complain, because it's your nature to be negative. You do know that, by posting at the date and time that you post, you make yourself identifiable...even when you hide behind "guest"? At least I have the nads to let you know who I am. It looks as if most of these negative posts are made by SE Alfa and Bravo shift members. Funny, that Charlie and Delta don't complain about us. Must have something to do with the prevailing mentality on those two shifts. I've worked on both Alfa and Bravo in Se, and I know you guys. Sadly, you're the two most dysfunctional shifts in the entire agency. Half of you don't speak to the other half, because you're always busy trying to jam each other on calls. We listen to you as must as you listen to us, and we hear all the scams you pull on each other. Certain people start doing s33's when it starts to get busy, so they don't have to take calls. You start s35-ing everybody too...to avoid calls. Some of you seem to live at the sub, and you're always on a 1017 while your sector partner is getting hammered with the late afternoon limas. Oh yeah!! And going 1051 to 6291 is a great way of avoiding calls too. You know dispatch won't give you a call as long as you're 1051, or 1017, or 1080 to cic, or s33, or any other excuse to jam your sector buddies with the real work. So while you're so concerned about what the COP's deputies are doing, take a look at yourselves, and how you treat your shift mates.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast