I've written a steady stream of tickets without any problems for over 2 years now. After 2 years of problem-free ticket writing, I just had 3 angry citizens in-a-row. :roll: These 3 idiot-citizens argued and argued and argued. Where do these idiots come from???

One thing about this job is its unpredictability. You just can't predict anything. I went for 2 years smooth sailing, following by 3 idiots in-a-row. :roll:

One foreign woman (she's been here 15 years) pulls passed a stop sign on a 5 lane road, but she can't cross the entire street, so she stops in the path of oncoming traffic who had to stop for her, so now she's blocking two lanes of traffic. So here she is, blocking two lanes of traffic, so I pull up next to her and when I told her that it is against the law to drive passed a stop sign until the roadway is clear, she starts yelling, "But I was here first!!!" :roll:

So from a side street with a stop sign, she can drive all the way across Bee Ridge Road, pulling IFO speeding traffic -- as long as "she is there first"???? Where do these morons come from??? Then she argues by yelling, screaming and refusing to let me get a word in edgewise, all while she's blocking a major street??? :roll:

Send her back to Nazi Germany where a Nazi SS storm trooper can instantly put her out of her misery, right between her eyes. :lol:

Then she screams at me "I have a Masters degree!!!" Sooooooo what????!!!! Who cares???? What does a Masters degree have to do with this entire situation???!!!! :roll:

Idiot. :twisted:

If that idiot will argue with a uniformed officer, I pity the ordinary citizens who crosses her path. :?