Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here is the big issue with this little place where you can go talk shit about someone. See it’s easy to hide behind a fake ass blog site. Need to think twice before sitting at your moms house behind your computer or phone wishing that the reason you got a job to be a sheriff wasn’t because you wanted to protect and serve your community it was because you thought this badge will get me a hot girl and some ***! Then one day it hit you right in the face damn I’m still a tool and I make all the good cops look bad with my dumb ass comments. Wish this **** wasn’t anonymous would love to sit down and talk this out with you.
And what? Show everyone what a badass you think you are? There is so much brass walking the halls living in dreamland about how they “took care of business” twenty years ago. Well let’s see, these fat ****s couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. I’m pretty sure that most anyone with a gold badge hasn’t heard the sound of their own handcuffs making closing sounds in years. In fact, I’m not sure why lieutenants and above even carry cuffs. Hell almost every sergeant is the same. Hell, there are corporals who don’t arrest people. What do you think you’re gonna do to me fat boy? Tough talk me with your fat second chin? Super scary!!!