Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I believe Lieutenants: Chucky Johnson, Vernon William's, Farrel Owen's, Jordan Fried, Tony Rodriguez and a host of others were more qualified to be a Major before this nice guy as you say.

This message is directed to Freddy.

Interesting point and I do agree that any of those listed above, in my opinion, would make a good Major and probably better than Patky. I also believe that if both Jordan and Tony "played" the system a bit better, both will eventually be promoted and make great majors. I'm confident that they will learn that becoming a Major is more political than skill based. Jordan is a great cop, but a bit too harsh. Not sure if his shooting left him permanently off the list. Tony is also a great cop, but a bit too weak. It would benefit Tony to take some pointers from his brother.
Just my opinion. Good Luck to both.
Wait a minute. Fried had a shooting that could possibly leave him off a list? You kidding me? GP shot a cop and is a Chief! If anything he’s too articulate and thoughtful to be a major for this department. Forgot he’s the wrong color also and doesn’t speak español.