Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are clueless! They're presenting several options to Commission. Yes, one of which is a new building. Your like a kid who is so focused and drooling at the large lollypop in the candy store window. It is for the Commission to decide what to do. It is the Chief, Asst Chief, and their staff to present the problem and give options. Whatever is decided by the COMMISSION, we probably would not even see a shovel in the ground for a minimum of three years from now. So, know YOUR facts, STOP your fixation and stop hiding behind your keyboard. If your that upset with what is needed for our Police Officers, then come out to the Commission meeting and voice your concerns during public comment. Oops, I just remembered, you have to state your name before you speak.
wa wa wa, Im not getting my way, so Ill be a keyboard warrior and try and bully. Not working suck up. Been around here to long, I know how the game is fixed and played. The people have the right to know, whether you like it or not, if anyone in NP is clueless it is most certainly you,