Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
I dont understand what Vanessa is doing There is too much not making sense. She is pitching tall tales when she should know otherwise. She wants to fast track the A/V so its ready before school starts.. Yeah that will build trust with our kids. WTF. Kid starts shooting in a classroom, we gonna surround the school and wait for someone to find the keys to A/V or we going in and stop the shooter?

She also submitted an SLA for the PD budget, part-time Victim Advocate. I have to go listen to that again. My understanding the SSO provides this service. She was repeatedly disrespectful of the Sherriff. That aint the way to repair the broken relationship that vespia built No Po...

Another curious piece of hogwash she passed was about Public Records, saying the staff needs training and more conference time. I think both the Clerks office and PD Records staff are plenty knowledgeable. There are process, management and attitude problems.

I think you may underestimate Jill. I had observed and watched her. She is open minded and persuasive when she needs to be. I met her for lunch last weekend. I was happily surprised to find her to be very receptive and very aware of many of our concerns and of the same mind as me, lets fix it.

You keep saying "We" as if you work for North Port PD. You are not part of "We" just as I am not part of "We." You and I wont be looking for keys, responding to an active shooter or setting up a perimeter. The most "We" will do is listen on a scanner, read the news, file public records requests, and last but not least Monday morning quarterback a police tactics/response that you have no training or experience in!!