Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I agree with you this would solve everything. If this storyteller lied then they could have his cert pulled for lying on an application this would solve everything. They will not do this because they are telling lies themselves and are too scared, to be honest. But please understand no one is upset I enjoy this. It is really good entertainment. The more outrageous the accusations the better it is. I know a few of the people you are talking about I really know the bald not so smart guy and think you guys riding his ass is funny as hell. I do however have to agree that if you really want to cause him harm and prove your point pull the applications. I think they are public record. If he gave false information then you have him.
What is outrageous about calling someone out on bullshitting their service record? There no accusations, just people now really curious about THE TRUTH, calling someone out it seems. Someone mentioned that this potential BS storyteller has his face on a veterans wall at the high school?

Someone needs to verify this A$$clowns DD214 period. How long was his service? What was the character of discharge?

If this a$$clown got anything other than Honorable, (General, Entry Level Separation, whatever) someone will then upchannel this.

Anything other than "Honorable" they should just put that part of your life in a envelope and leave in a drawer and be straight with people if asked or keep your mouth closed about having any form of "military service"

What service period is this tool claiming? There are people that will out this a$$clown on YouTube.

OIF/OEF