I am fully aware of the risk law enforcement officers take every day of their career on the street, but I am also concerned about a threat that occurs every 4 years. Deputies are commonly concerned with being seen speaking to or openly supporting anyone who opposes the sitting Sheriff for fear of being targeted in the aftermath.

For this reason, I am offering a secure way that the law enforcement community can ask questions without fear of being identified. LEO Affairs has a long-standing reputation for ensuring members, and non-members alike have their identities protected if they so choose. LEO Affairs has defeated court action initiated by a sitting Sheriff, twice in Florida Courts after refusing to turn over IP addresses or any other material that could be used to identify those who use their forums. It is time for the Deputies voices to be heard.

I have active social media on Facebook, and Twitter. I have a website and email where you can contact me, but this is by far the most anonymous I can make it. I want to offer the opportunity to the officers in the field to question me directly because they have daily contact with the citizens of the county and have direct knowledge what they need to serve the community effectively.

I am beginning a thread on LEO Affairs for Deputies and others who fear reprisal to ask questions directly to me. I will address platform, policy, budget, and rumors.

If you can not or don’t feel comfortable contacting me on any of my other platforms, please contact me here.