3 part question?

WHY THIS ARTICLE?
WHY NOW ???
WHAT ARE "THEY" TRYING TO POINT OUT?

I have worked some of the more difficult area in Miami Dade, in MAGTF (gang unit) and in TNT (narcotics)... you must be hard and fair for the community you are working for! That doesn't mean be fair to the criminals who are making it bad.

In yesterday's time, nobody wanted to snitch on people for a car theft or maybe even stealing a bicycle. But TODAY, they are shooting each other dead ( our children) on the street. NOW those that were growing up during the "DO not Snitch" era, are asking people to talk!!!! what a surprise, only if it effects you do you want something done!

The community wants to be protected from the "WOLF" but DO NOT WANT SHEEPDOGS! we are the ones who make it so that you can sleep at night (for normal) - people. instead you ask polite and niceness! but as you well know if your are out on the streets past 2 or 3 am, mostly nothing good happens during the "witching hours". but yet you tie the police hand's with B>S> and cameras, community policing! why don't you call it what it is - kissing the publics ass!

my fault for thinking that im "better" then the average joe out there, but im held to a different standard, so then I am better! they don't like, come do the job and get the benefits it comes with. if not, stay home in your warm bed sleeping while ME, MY BROTHER AND SISTERS PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! you get to have your holiday parties and birthdays, while we protect you again, away from our families!!!!

So, as to Lt. J . Aguiar, you continue to protect us and lead the way, we are right behind you! WE are the SHEEPDOGS!