I'm Ray Cortez, a recently retired NYPD cop, who just moved down here to Coconut Grove ( I inherited my uncles house here) My new neighbor introduced me to one of your local area officers, who during a conversation informed me , that you have a female Islamic / Muslim chief of police here in Miami, is that correct ?

He further informed me, this individual, refuses to acknowledge, or salute the American flag, during various events she has attended ? If this is true, it's unbelievable that this person is still employed at Miami PD, and holding a high ranking position like that ? What's wrong with city hall here, to,allow this individual to even be on the department ? As a new resident here, and former law enforcement officer, I am shocked that with the climate of things ( IE the recent Paris attacks) in the world today, this person is in a position like this, talk about Security !!!

The Miami officer further informed me that this individual, just recently in the past few years , had decided to become a Islamic , and was an American ? These are the worst type, does Jihad Johnny ring a bell ? What type of a city, have I moved into ? Miami is a global city, how we feel safe with a person like this in this position ?

Please, either demote, or terminate this individual ASAP , the security of the citizens, and the officers here depend on security, how the hell can we all feel safe, with a individual that clearly shows in public hatred , and disloyalty towards the United States like this at the helm ?