Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The ***** is wrong on many of his arguments. Contrary to what he writes he gets it shoved up his ass in court. Do you really think that if he had the legal or intellectual mind he thinks he has that he would spend so much time and energy on this forum?
I for one like his Baker Act rants, they give me great amusement. It reminds me of the crazy person at the asylum who are convinced that they are Napoleon. Itis an art of the psychotic how they weave fantasy into arguments that on the surface appear legally sound. Bottom line I will continue to do my job helping society by preventing crime and disorder. I have truly enjoyed during the course of my career to listen to nut jobs like this Doc Justice. Most of the ones I have met like him have been homeless street people. I have always been kind to them and let them think that their beliefs of reality are accurate. Therefore, Doc Justice you are correct. LMAO.
Please feel free to continue to falsely libel me as a Baker Act with mental issues, if that makes you feel better cupcake. However, please refrain from using such false narrative as a pretext to murder me the way your colleagues seem to do sometimes. Thanks.

It is noted as pointed out above, you cannot point out where I was wrong on the FS. 784.048 analysis.

The difference between us is I'm mature enough and self-confident enough to admit when I'm wrong.