Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
For some one who works with the law, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

First let's restate the obvious, you are a coward, and a disgrace to your profession. Dont' forget all the policy violations you have committed here. While you maybe a self-servant you are no public-servant.

No one gives up all privacy rights because they enter office or speak at a public forum. You can't be so dumb. However it is interesting to see that you have perused my youtube channel.

You really should leave family out, but since you like to bring in family and lie about them, please enlighten as to where my wife blogs about HPD so I can see it. I freely admit I cuss like a sailor, my wife not so much. I'm sure you can back up your lies with a link. I have never gotten my wife to write anything in support of me here. She did write a review on HPD's facebook page, as a test to see if they would delete it as well, however, she used no foul language there. Unlike you I am not a coward without back up, and have enough balls and honor to put my name behind what I say. It's also noted that you talk with a potty-mouth as well, so I'd lay off the holier-than-thou routine when speaking of my wife.

Make all the comments you want, but you are too chicken shit to put up your name. Bringing family into a fight is the lowest of the low. You are actually below whale dung at the bottom of the ocean. This forum was made partly so cops could anonymously post, however, MDPD wouldn't be upset with you talking down to me, hell they won't even allow me to file a criminal complaint and I have solid evidence of crimes.

Don't pat yourself too hard on the back for finding out things about me. I purposefully gave up my anonymity when I got involved in this fight, and have publicly posted the majority of my material, as well as disabled my privacy settings.

It is not true that I know absolutely nothing about you, I have you narrowed down to one of four MDPD officers. Also if I really wanted to I could just file another defamation case and subpoena your ISP. As you are committing libel (likely defamation per se) you would not be protected. There are also other ways at such information, do not naively assume that I am without resources to find out things I really want to know.

I do thank you again for exposing the level of disdain and contempt you hold for citizens who demand accountability; as well as exposing your lack of morals, ethics or a conscience.

Aristotle.

You are so much fun to have craneal sex with. You get huffy and puffy and you start stammering, misspelling words and contradict yourself a multitude of times in the same paragraph.

We affectionately refer to you as the "Doc Justice Doll" wind it up and watch it go bezerk.

Keep trying to figure out who I am; you would be so surprised!

Remember "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

37A.