Between the BS Politics and downright lackluster performance by this Sheriff's Office under Sheriff David Gee and the United States under Borack "HUSSEIN" Obama (Muslim?) it makes your head feel like you have been repeatedly banging it on the wall!
As both a Military Veteran and long time Public Servant, I cannot tell you enough, just how ASHAMED I am right now by both the actions and lack of action being taken by this Sheriff's Office and most certainly this Nation right now. I think that any HCSO employee that has any common sense and has not been living under a rock, knows very well what the problems are at HCSO (Gee & Docobo) and what needs to be done ASAP to start fixing the morale & shortage of Deputies on the street.

For those that have been following the seemingly constant & relentless screw-ups by the Obama Administration within this country and worldwide right now, you know what a mess he has created. Between what is happening in Iraq, the current Immigration crisis along the Mexican border, the IRS coverup and the outright sins occurring within our Veteran Hospitals alone, WTF? On top of that, the release of the 5 "Gitmo" TERRORISTS for the return of a U.S. Military DESERTER and the handling of the Benghazi Embassy incident, Obama should be IMPEACHED immediately, while we still have any Nation or Pride left.

Unfortunately this screwed up Nation and it's pitiful political leaders, seem more concerned about things like the name of the Washington "Redskins" being a racially insensitive or the immediate removal & banning for life Donald Sterling of the NBA's LA Clippers!

All the while, our Mexican border is being completely overrun by thousands of illegal aliens DAILY and this country is allowing this to happen, or should I say Obama is allowing this to happen and there are no plans in place to send them back since they are coming from El-Salvador and other South American countries other then Mexico. How long will it be before they ALL qualify for Government paid Welfare, Medicaid and other tax payer provided programs. Not to mention the additional disaster this is going to create and already creating at public hospitals in Texas and Arizona.

All I am saying is WAKE UP AMERICA, were losing our once Great Nation and what will be left for our kids & grandchildren, not to mention ourselves within just a matter of time. Sorry for the long post, I'm just really pissed off about the direction of things and way too many heroes layed down their lives for the Freedoms we now have and I am watching these Freedoms disappear at a alarming rate. Please VOTE ACCORDINGLY in the future and be safe my Brothers & Sisters.