Quote Originally Posted by Guest
Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Fl Deputy
Dude where do you get that mentality? The guy might save your but one day. Ive stopped *a* Geogia deputy on vacation who told me they would write me in their state. That was just his personality. I just said good for you welcome to Florida. Were better than that. Why would you let someone get to you like that. That my friend is in-experience and that will wear off eventually.

Loose that attitude that you need to wirte a cop. Its not gonna get you promoted or make you any friends. Peace out
Dude, where did you learn how to write? If you want to educate the guy on P.C., at least edit your posts.

Please review bolded words above to see a few of your mistakes. Also, please learn the use of a question mark.
Quote Originally Posted by Guest
The two typos were out of being in a rush and not because I am illiterate. I fully support and endorse the actions of the GP. Please accept my apology for misspelling grief and harassment.
The GPD appreciates the grammar self-policing that takes place on this website, and notes there has been an 83% reduction in the improper use of you're/your on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2009
Quote Originally Posted by another 2 victims in the family
1st he wrote my sister and would not return my phone calls this was over a year ago. And then an Orange County Deputy fell victim to him a few months back. LEO's be careful driving around the Tampa area... Vetrines expressway 45 zone BE REALLY CAREFUL!!!!!! They were both full boat, OUCH!!!

I believe it is "Veteran's Expressway", and if you're sister was speeding, she probably deserved the ticket. Tell your sister to slow down genius!
Make that an 82.5% reduction.