Quote Originally Posted by ididit2
I fully agree with the idea of protection for the Deputies in the CCSO. I, in fact, was a member of the arbitration commity with the FOP for my department. I believe the deputies should be protected by either the FOP or the PBA. The very idea that a police officer can be fired due to personality conflicts or off the cuff remarks is absurd. It is also a shame that good people have quit the CCSO because they (in there words) "had enough of Jeff's BS and lying".

Yes, I have had the pleasure of speaking with some of these people. If the people in this county would just wake up to the mentality, attitude and lack of police experience the current sheriff has, perhaps he will be replaced in November. Anyone who touts "My department, my County, my this and my that, is not of and for the people. He is for himself and a select few.

Bare in mind, the greatest fear the current sheriff has is an informed voter.
The very idea that a police officer can be fired due to personality conflicts or off the cuff remarks is absurd. You have never spoke TRUER words in my book. Please VOTE and tell your friends & family what really is going on behind the phasod @CCSO

VOTEHEMRICKFORSHERIFF.COM