[quote=USC Trojan]
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quote Originally Posted by "Balding exK9":16husr6y
Dominic is not the only one, most of these comments come from the veteran officers that are still here because they cant go anywhere else. You know like the ones who cant pass a test at BSO or anywhere else. They are just miserable, don't let them bother you. You should be revelling in their constant misery.
Chief I thought you said NOBODY that still works here is posting. Which is it? Never mind. Nobody believes what you say anymore. Even the citizens that are tired of our posts are getting very tired of you!
Yes sir. Man did RP make a very bad impression at the halloween festival. Several citizens questioned why he was not in costume and his response was, because I AM THE CHIEF. That is why he has lost the respect of his agency and the community. He can bull.... the council and the rejects he has hired from other pd's but he is in a deep spiral downward.[/quote:16husr6y]

RP was in costume. You mean to tell me that you did not recognize him. He was dressed up as a police chief. Wow, is that far fetched or what?????