Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you drunk? Because I don't understand what the hell you are saying. Just so everyone knows IT IS TRUE! The adminstration is dirty, promotions are a dog and pony show and it really is who you know, not what you know. You can't ignore the truth it is so obvious it is funny. You can try to cover up or paint over the truth by writing or saying something you think is profound, but the truth will still be the truth.
No, I am not drunk. If I were I believe we could party because you are a sad depressed overburdened soul in need of a vacation. The administration I work for is straight forward and direct and doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to solving problems. You are right I can not ignore the truth, but obviously YOU can. Maybe you will have to try harder the next time on your interview and maybe you will get the promotion that YOU think you deserve. GOOD LUCK! The only painting I see around here is the vulgar, deceiptful graffiti you are trying to sling on our departments walls. Take a CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS and relax.
OH NO, I'm not sad, depressed, or overburdened and I don't have to worry about any interview boards (Dog and Pony Shows) at the Graybeal's nut house. I have moved on to greener pastures with a truly professional and progressive department. When I left Washington County, it was like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. Maybe you should try that yourself, so you wouldn't have to party or drink so much before getting on the computer to white wash over this graffiti (TRUTH) for graybeal.