Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Boy, the sh!t is getting deep around here. We are the elite and your not. Its easy to tell because your complaining on this website in the first place. I've seen a many of depts in this state that I dont give a fat rats arse about, but I have never felt the urge to go to their website and ***** at them. Im better than that and obvioulsy your not. I bet you guys would'nt make it through the first week of trooper school. A trooper can lateral over to your job with ease, can you do the same to be a trooper. NOT!!
I know of this FHP Sgt. that tried to come over to an S.O. here in south Florida. He didn't do that great during his FTO assignment and as fate would have it, after he went out on the road on his own, within 2 weeks he left and went back to FHP. He just couldn't hack the type of calls that the S.O. dealt with, after all, he was raised in Tallahassee to use the 316, 320 statutes to solve all his problems and then as a Sgt. he did even less road work so when someone thinks that a transition can be made "WITH EASE" be careful in what you speak of, apparently it did not go all as planned for this guy. Oh, and just for the record, I don't know of any city cop or county deputy that aspires to be a trooper, we can't afford the paycut!