State Conference 2007 Goodie Bags

State Conference 2007 Goodie Bags

Each year at registration/check-in each explorer and advisor are given a so called goodie bag with various donated items. Previous years some of the items given were duffle bags, portfolio bags, embroidered polo shirts, conference t-shirts etc. This year I don't believe items were discussed at the previous delegate meetings. I would like to get some opinions on items explorers would like to get. One idea this year is garment bags with the Association logo to carry your post uniforms. If it turns out explorers are more interested in a conference t-shirt what kind of logo idea does anyone have? This years theme for the conference is "Havanna Nights". Please make any suggests appropriate!

If any posts have local businesses that would like to donate funds or items to placed in the goodie bags please let me know! Example: sample sun screen, pens, keychains etc.

conference

Lots of lookers but no suggestions!

"Havana Night" Themed FAPE 2007 T-Shirt/Hat

Large FAPE Note Pad Holder

Silver Pen Set

FAPE Badge/Star Keychains

FAPE Memoriative Coin

FAPE Shoe Shine Kit

2007 FAPE Collector Patch

Anybody else care to add???

Theme Designs?

Many good ideas! However to do a t-shirt , hat or possible coin please help with the idea of a design for the"Havanna" theme.

would it be ok to have a cigar in the shirt pocket even though im 19

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    would it be ok to have a cigar in the shirt pocket even though im 19
    Smoking age in Florida is 18 so your of age but it depends on your posts and FAPE rules about explorers and Tobacco Products. In my post it doesnt matter how old you are if you are at an explorer event you may not use Tobacco products. Now also the same with possesing the product?