Hey, I have a plan - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ok. now I'm all confused. was "WES" a guy. You see it doesn't help that I just watched the movie "Tootsie" the other night.

glossary of terms

look up these key terms. this is chapter 1 in a long book of terms and phrases. knowing their definitions will help in the years to come as you inch your way toward 25 glorious years working for a city that does not reward sacrifices, skill, experience.

vendetta, litigation, sustained, double standard, hypocrite, affirmative action, and fire hazard

The Wes Connection

Melvin had a special relationship with someone who was very close to Wes...

Understanding the problem

It is clear to me that the money being spent on raids, arrests and too-frequent-seminars for public housing officials is doing little to solve this growing problem. I suggest replacing some of these clueless officials with otherwise-qualified homeless people and allowing them to find better solutions within the same budget.

I'll take the job. I can pitch my tent on the roof and live out of sight. I'll shower in the rain and pee in the drainoipe. My first project will be the Bullets for Beer program. Starting with the officers we will trade out all of your bullets for beer. Prorated of course depending on which brand. 1 bullet= 1 Pabst or Busch. 4 bullets=Bud or Miller products. Cost a full mag for imports. This will eliminate the shoootings and there will be no more riots.

WELL SAID!

Where is the justice? Where is the peace?

Now I understand the meaning of a "Major screw up" Way to go Melvin, you put St. Pete on the map once again. Where is the demotion and suspension? COVER UP

cozy connections

No, Guest from 02/01, you're wrong. Melvin did NOT have a special relationship with someone very close to Wes.

Like so many others here, she may have had many special relationships with numerous individuals very close to Wes, and Al, and Cedric, and...

Wes, WOW, blast from the pass....another butt kisser.

Once she's had Black, she'll nevuh go back :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: ... And she hasn't

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast