Hey, I have a plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I've been here longer then bevan and al whitey was so correct in his statement about her. It is sickening what a bit of power does to some. It is even more sickening that she is in the position she is knowing how lame she was as an officer and detective. She is a pos and should get down on her knees everyday and kiss someones azz that she got where she is. I would be shocked, but look what else is being promoted around here. I'd like to see her in the same position in the military and see how the troops would respond to her leadership errrrrrr, backstabbing. Better yet, I'd like to drop her in the middle of Iraq and see how bad she is then. In the whole scheme of things she ain't sh1t and hopefully she gets payback for one of the stupidist "plans" I've ever seen in my career. Payback in the form of demotion back to the streets. Does karma really exist? Just go away bevan.

Dam Eric, Bruce and Chris have been busy....must be tooooo wet outside to carry your war bashing signs.

Word is several officers and a certain Lt. refused to go along with the cutting orders anyone else heard this?

baker, lies & other scams

it may be fun to vent, validating what we all know. but the place to make a point to a broader audience is on you tube, st pete times, etc. otherwise, this is just another f-up with a little more community attention...and one that will ultimately translate to the most unusual outcome: bevan and harmon are embraced even tighter by the mayor, who takes comfort in knowing that bevan took the hit for an idea that baker was absolutely informed about, play-by-play on the cell phone.

doubt it? someone PLEASE check the calls on baker's cell phones. he was in contact with police throughout the day on friday multiple times.

oh, of course, that lie that he didn't know about the tents being slashed until after it occurred won't be investigated. what a scam!

now more people are convinced the mayor is willing to lie, sneak, and use improper/illegal tactics to achieve his goals.

where's Lt?

where was the queen of the homeless, Lt Carron, while this was going on?

why wasn't a field commander, alpha leader on scene? since when does a major have to carry out a plan personally? was it too important to delegate the job? or does lt carron just do the paperwork and fetch bevan's raincoat?

Word is several officers and a certain Lt. refused to go along with the cutting orders anyone else heard this?
    Who did you hear that from and who refused?

You can't answer because it didn't happen and you can't reveal yourself!

Wow, Melvin. You are taking a beating on this board. I almost started to feel sorry for you...NOT!!!!!! Couldn't happen to a worse, well the foulest excuse for a human being I have ever come across. Maybe this will bring you and your broomstick back to earth. My comments have nothing to do with the homeless issue. Just about what a total pile of crap you are. Nothing personal though

LoL

MELVIN???? now thats funny especially if you read into it a bit

Do you think retired Wesley K. has received a call yet?

Do you think retired Wesley K. has received a call from his Melvin yet? He and Cedric helped create this crap.

Ahhh, Wes and Melvin. My, my, I had almost forgotten about that. Yes it was Wesley that grabbed the rope and pullllllllllled Melvin into the "Incompetence Gets You Promoted" warp around this dump. I'm sure Wes must be pwoud of his wittle Melvin ops:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast