Hey, I have a plan
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Hey, I have a plan

The article in the SP times was very interesting and somewhat funny, but typical St. Pete. For those of you that didn't read it, heres the highlights. King Richard had no idea and uses Metz as his shield...Prince Charles throws the evil princess Bevan under the DT carts...SHE made the plan. Hey Chuck...heres some advice for you. Next time that airheaded, dimwitted, could only be a Major at this dept, fool says she has a plan, RUN. As fast as those chubby little legs can carry you, RUN. In my 20+ years at this dept. I can't remember a more embarrassing public exhibition. This city is so screwed up it doesn't warrant any outside investigation, suggested by other posters because, well it is St. Petersburg. Anywhere else, in the real world Harmon and Bevan could quite possibly face criminal charges.

Only in St. Petersburg could two incompetent idiots devise a plan where the POLICE are ordered to destroy personal property, commit vandalism and quite possibly felony criminal mischief all under the color of authority. I can assure you if a W/M Major would have made that kind of decision, he would have been busted down to patrol, fired, forced to resign, prosecuted...etc. Oh, Baker is looking for a sacrificial lamb, but who? Harmon is Davis' personal hand puppet so he is eliminated. Bevan is a braindead, double minority who has a history of incompetence-eliminated. My bet is Metz, Feinstein or a couple of the W/M officers that Bevan ordered to play jack the ripper. See ya in IA.

My point is, something like this would have never happened under the LEADERSHIP of Sam Lynn, Curtsinger, Mac or even Davis. When you promote the likes of a Harmon and Bevan with their bagage which is all known by we who work here, you can expect incidents like this. All you have to do is think of all the times our dept. has made NATIONAL NEWS in the past 5 years for all the wrong reasons. We need a Chief from outside this catastrophy to come in here and sweep out the intellectually challanged admin and start from scratch. A real Chief capable of making real decisions instead of deferring to the likes of, duhhhhhhh (thousand mile stare/mouth agape) Bevan. The fact that these stooges can make decisions that affect people lives is a joke. Oh, and memo to Harmon. Next time you want to make a statement, try arresting the perp, place their property INTO property...well just read the G.O.'s, it's all in there...but for the life of me I can't remember a chapter dealing with rogue cops and box cutters. Thanks for the embarrassment you've brought upon me and the rest of us PROFESSIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS who have to work here with the likes of you. IDIOTS!

Bevan and Harmon

Very well stated. must be nice to be on the safe side of the double standard existing in this city and sppd.

Most of us wonder how good things could be if we changed the brass in this department however that won't happen until baker and his cronies are flushed out of here. Word is the newly elected governor was not to happy about it but he and baker are buds. So we are stuck :roll:

If our Sheriff wasn't as gutless as your chief he would order those who conspired in that arrested. That would be too funny but so rightous. SPPD sounds like shawshank.

a real chief who can make real decisions? you mean like having to do with police work? What the he11 is that?

The real question is when/who is going to hold Harmon and Bevan accountable. They are cops :roll: who ordered other cops to commit crimes that we as cops are supposed to prevent. Bottom line. He11, they've got that scumbag prosecutor Nifong on the ropes up in North Carolina because he abused his authority in the Duke/bullsh1t rape case. What the hell is so differant here?????

The real question

I can't believe that someone in that meeting, when the crimes were being premeditated didn't say, "hey melanie thats the stupidist idea I've ever heard of. now shut the fuk up." Just goes to show how deep the incompetence is. Now seriously, were there large quantities of triple cheese burgers in those tents? Then maybe I could understand.

Nobody said that because they knew if they did it would be the end of their career. She is such a petty backstabbing vindictive B&^th that she would do her best to screw anyone who stood in her way. That's why no competent officer could say anthing and thats why everyoone who works for her has applications elsewhere.

The homless need to see the State Attorney

They need to show up at the court house and demand an investigation from the State Attorney. Any citizen has that right even the homeless have the right to demand justice for themselves. Prosecute for this hate crime.

The homless need to see the State Attorney

They need to show up at the court house and demand an investigation from the State Attorney. Any citizen has that right even the homeless have the right to demand justice for themselves. Prosecute for this hate crime.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast