Did you write this while you were sober Mr. Morgan?

Did you write this while you were sober Mr. Morgan?

Here's professionalism for you. This is extremely funny considering how he likes to wave his education around. Morgan wants to "emopoy" you :shock: What a gem! Leroy boyd is rubbing off on Morgan in more ways than one...

Here is the last part of today's post from his website:

Which is all to common when an organization is ran (should be "run") by un-qualified (should be "unqualified") individuals that manage based up (should be "on") political vs. leadership principles.

I promise you, that you and everyone else will be proud to be emopoyed by the ECSO under a Morgan Administration.

Dave Morgan

12:27 PM, January 23, 2007

Update

Thanks for pointing out the typos on the recent reply. Looks like Morgan spotted them because they are now corrected. Your acumen is only exceeded by your kindness. I noticed you have no comeback or complaint about the content of the reply. Another example of avoiding the core issues. Can't complain about the candidate so express displeasure with the supporters. No reasonable argument with the proposals so demean the few typos. Can't say anything good about the incumbent so... Hmmm. I guess you run out of ammo there.

Ronniemac is looking better every day.

He must be sobering up. He fixed some of them. I saw a lot more in there also. Soon they will have it all fixed and claim it is a McNugget Conspiracy and it never happened. It now reads:

Which is all too common when an organization is run by unqualified individuals that manage based up political vs. leadership principles.

I promise you, that you and everyone else will be proud to be employed by the ECSO under a Morgan Administration.

Dave Morgan

7:01 PM, January 23, 2007

I'm glad you pointed that out to us because I almost voted for him. :roll:

Good grief...so the guy bangs out a quick response and gets nailed for minor spelling and syntax errors. Give me a break.
    I don't care if Morgan types in Swahili as long as he's truthful and treats his employees well.

Do you think Mcnesby's clowns are perfect?

Heck I once had a sergeant who was so ignorant he spelled his rank as "Sargent" despite it being written correctly on the fenders of his goddamn car!

I have never seen such an ass-backward group of ignoramus so-called leaders as the SO has in charge. How anything gets done is beyond me and proves that if you stuck enough monkeys in front a keyboard at least one them could produce Shakespeare.

The concept of promoting idiots in hopes they will suddenly improve is akin to a marrying a crackhead then being puzzled that your vcr is missing.
    Here is free tip for management, if the deputy is an idiot or abusive to his coworkers, promoting him only makes it worse.
    Another free tip, increasing rank doesn't produce infalibility nor intelligence. Continuously putting lipstick and stripes/bars on pigs doesn't turn them into anything more than ornate pigs.

Morgan scares these types because they know their reign will be over and for everyone with an IQ over 80 it can't come soon enough. There are a few rare gems in the ranks and I pray they and others like them will become the majority once Morgan is elected.

Step aside Cromagnons here comes Homo Erectus.

Page is down while they franticly spin. Pardon the 'hic' technical difficulties...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Page is down while they franticly spin. Pardon the 'hic' technical difficulties...
    That's frantically, McNugget