leoaffairs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: leoaffairs

leoaffairs

Do not use this website to voice your opinions. This website is poison. It serves no purpose and turns cop against cop

O.K. eh? No Problem eh? Howz it goin in the Great White North eh?

Get a grip! There will always be better than you attitudes and agency against agency feuds. Considering the crap that we as LEO's get here in the states, this is a nice release for our frustrations of policy and politics.

You folks up north need to lighten up.

a better idea

based on the number of posts in 2 years, it looks like the RCMP are a bunch of tightwads...lighten up and stop the strees that accumulates when you forget how to say Eff u 2!!

Hows it going?..eh

You hoser..hows it going..eh?Soooo your from Canada..eh?Soooo you think that this website is poison..eh?Well by golly if thats your opinion I suppose that you are entitled to it...eh?But judging by the amount of posts on this website by golly it would seem that most of us who post on the website like it..eh!By golly I hope that things are going ok up ther in The Great White North..eh!Say hello to Babe and Paul for me...eh?

....and they wonder why Americans are so ignorant..... :roll:

yeah go figure right? its embarrassing, I assure you.

Gun Control

Hi,

I am a retired U.S. Army Military Police.

I would like to know how your gun control is going, has your crime rate dropped or is it worse. As yoiu know we are the old west here, everybody has a gun.

hello

Re: Hows it going?..eh

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You hoser..hows it going..eh?Soooo your from Canada..eh?Soooo you think that this website is poison..eh?Well by golly if thats your opinion I suppose that you are entitled to it...eh?But judging by the amount of posts on this website by golly it would seem that most of us who post on the website like it..eh!By golly I hope that things are going ok up ther in The Great White North..eh!Say hello to Babe and Paul for me...eh?
    My father married an american women and raised us in Vancouver, He worked with the RCMP for over twenty years. I love Canada and miss it so much. My brother and I work for the New York City Police Department and want to come home. CAN YOU HELP?

Re: Hows it going?..eh

My father married an american women and raised us in Vancouver, He worked with the RCMP for over twenty years. I love Canada and miss it so much. My brother and I work for the New York City Police Department and want to come home. CAN YOU HELP?
    We really miss the APNE ARENA WHERE THE NUCKS PLAYED. CAN YOU HELP US WITH A POLICE JOB. OUR DAD PASSED AWAY BACK IN 1997. SOS CAN'T STATND BEING A COP IN NEW YORK NO MORE. wE WANT TO COME BACK TO THE MOTHER LAND. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast