Why BSO Blows - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why BSO Blows

To the one who got fired

Hey Brandon do you really blame those two for you getting fired? Maybe it had to do with you being morbidly obese and the fact that you could not do any of the physical requirements set by the agency? Do you think that maybe that is the reason? The only one you can blame is that disgusting mass you see when you look in the mirror!

If you do not like BSO then leave, I am yet to hear of anyone who has attempted to resign and had BSO beg them to stay......

Why PBSO Deputy Brandon Hegele blows

Brandon-

Surprise! I just read your very interesting post attempting to explain why you got fired during the police academy. Did it ever occur to you that the reason you may have been let go was because you pathetically failed to meet every physical criteria set by the Broward Sheriff's Office? You were the only one in the class who couldn't manage to score above a 40% on your physical agility testing. You are a big fat slob and shame on you for not blaming yourself for your failure.

Apparently, PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are as wide as they are tall. Good for you, because otherwise I'm sure you'd still be unemployed. Not to mention that you failed written tests as well and couldn't seem to remember any of your codes/signals. While everyone else worked their as*es off, you thought that you could just show up for the academy out of shape and put forth no effort to learn the material. You were painfully lazy and it didn't work for you. You were a disgrace to the rest of us. For you to lie blame upon someone else for your failures only shows that you are STILL not accountable for your own actions. You controlled your own fate, no one else did. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the "two people" you mentioned had no influence on those responsible for the cadets in the academy. You didn't even come close to meeting the MINIMUM requirements, Brandon. THAT'S WHY YOU GOT FIRED!!!

And another thing, you might want to consider proofreading your posts. You write like a retarded 4th grader. I think there are more mispelled words in your post than words spelled correctly. If your reports are anything like your posts on this message board, then I can also assume that PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are morons as well as morbidly obese. That worked out well for you. PBSO will actually hire people who are stupid and ridiculously fat. Be careful where you run your big fat mouth you idiot. The girlfriend (or girlfreind as you wrote it) might just see it.

PS: You should clarify in your post what you meant by "work" when you said that you "worked for BSO" because you certainly did not "work" for BSO. You were simply permitted to wear the BSO patch on your gargantuan academy shirt for a few weeks. I didn't see you do anything that resembled "work".

*This post was not meant to offend anyone at PBSO except for Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Being a PBSO Deputy let me first say I worked for BSo and got screwed over thanks to certain LT in then Powertrack and his Girlfreind who was ananalyst at Powertrac then miracously 2 days after she wanted to become a deputy was hired for the academy. I got fired because of her and him from the academy. Alhtough the six months I was unemployed where hell and although I would never screw another cop over if I see them in my County well lets just say Proffesional Courtsey is out the window for them. But, being fired by BSO was a blessing in Disguised I got on with PBSO and have worked here for 3 years now and I love it. I hear what you guys are going through and I feel for you. Since i've been here I've gotten 2 raises and almost every training class I have asked for. Although we do lack in some areas such as no laptops our Sheriff is trying to fix the problem. We in the past year and a half have merged with 5 cities and have other cities begging the Sheriff to take them over. As far as Pat o'Hara goes I beg any BSO D/S that lives in Palm Beach do your brother up here a favior... please do not vote for o'Hara we have things really good with Bradshaw and we dont wat to take steps back, and every D/S up here is happy with him. Also on a side note any D/S who wants to come up here right now where on a hiring freeze due to budget. However, I have been told we will begain hiring again on JUly 1st and I welcome you all to come up here. ---A very Happy PBSO Deputy

Re: Why PBSO Deputy Brandon Hegele blows

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who
    Brandon-

Surprise! I just read your very interesting post attempting to explain why you got fired during the police academy. Did it ever occur to you that the reason you may have been let go was because you pathetically failed to meet every physical criteria set by the Broward Sheriff's Office? You were the only one in the class who couldn't manage to score above a 40% on your physical agility testing. You are a big fat slob and shame on you for not blaming yourself for your failure.

Apparently, PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are as wide as they are tall. Good for you, because otherwise I'm sure you'd still be unemployed. Not to mention that you failed written tests as well and couldn't seem to remember any of your codes/signals. While everyone else worked their as*es off, you thought that you could just show up for the academy out of shape and put forth no effort to learn the material. You were painfully lazy and it didn't work for you. You were a disgrace to the rest of us. For you to lie blame upon someone else for your failures only shows that you are STILL not accountable for your own actions. You controlled your own fate, no one else did. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the "two people" you mentioned had no influence on those responsible for the cadets in the academy. You didn't even come close to meeting the MINIMUM requirements, Brandon. THAT'S WHY YOU GOT FIRED!!!

And another thing, you might want to consider proofreading your posts. You write like a retarded 4th grader. I think there are more mispelled words in your post than words spelled correctly. If your reports are anything like your posts on this message board, then I can also assume that PBSO doesn't mind if it's deputies are morons as well as morbidly obese. That worked out well for you. PBSO will actually hire people who are stupid and ridiculously fat. Be careful where you run your big fat mouth you idiot. The girlfriend (or girlfreind as you wrote it) might just see it.

PS: You should clarify in your post what you meant by "work" when you said that you "worked for BSO" because you certainly did not "work" for BSO. You were simply permitted to wear the BSO patch on your gargantuan academy shirt for a few weeks. I didn't see you do anything that resembled "work".

Advise 10-40?

Re: Why PBSO Deputy Brandon Hegele blows

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who
    Brandon-

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Being a PBSO Deputy let me first say I worked for BSo and got screwed over thanks to certain LT in then Powertrack and his Girlfreind who was ananalyst at Powertrac then miracously 2 days after she wanted to become a deputy was hired for the academy. I got fired because of her and him from the academy. Alhtough the six months I was unemployed where hell and although I would never screw another cop over if I see them in my County well lets just say Proffesional Courtsey is out the window for them. But, being fired by BSO was a blessing in Disguised I got on with PBSO and have worked here for 3 years now and I love it. I hear what you guys are going through and I feel for you. Since i've been here I've gotten 2 raises and almost every training class I have asked for. Although we do lack in some areas such as no laptops our Sheriff is trying to fix the problem. We in the past year and a half have merged with 5 cities and have other cities begging the Sheriff to take them over. As far as Pat o'Hara goes I beg any BSO D/S that lives in Palm Beach do your brother up here a favior... please do not vote for o'Hara we have things really good with Bradshaw and we dont wat to take steps back, and every D/S up here is happy with him. Also on a side note any D/S who wants to come up here right now where on a hiring freeze due to budget. However, I have been told we will begain hiring again on JUly 1st and I welcome you all to come up here. ---A very Happy PBSO Deputy
    Brandon, I guess your physical education instructor Deputy Phil Marino really let you down. He should of paid as much attention to you as the "girlfriend".

Re: Why BSO Blows

Has the PBSO taken over any cities lately? Inquiring minds want to know.

Re: Why BSO Blows

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Has the PBSO taken over any cities lately? Inquiring minds want to know.
    No...you just wanted to pull up a 3 yr old post..!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123