Why BSO Blows
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why BSO Blows

Why BSO Blows

BSO Blows, going to Palm Beach County SO.

I agree, just lie to know your thoughts on why it sucks. Sometime I wonder if it is just me!!!!

Why BSO Blows

Promotions are a joke, it's done by the buddy system.

The agency is run differently at every District.

It's impossible to transfer.

The agency does not let Deputies do police work.

Ass kissing is the only way to get ahead.

Palm Beach County S.O still does aggressive police work, has a great Sheriff that gave them a better contract then they asked for. Promotions are done in order without skipping over people. The agency is still growing and they will give extra steps to certified or match your pay. They love hiring guys from BSO because of their training.

My sentiments exactly, just checking to see if I was the only one. I completely agree and have come apathetic about it all. I will do the minimum and try to make money.

Have you tried bribing Ken through his secretaries? That's how I got promoted...

PBSO

PBSO is a great agency.

Check out the website at www.pbso.org

Check the employment section and at the bottom is the pay scale and the contract. We love you guys at BSO.

We have a Career Step plan if you don't want to get promoted available to everyone. It tops out at the mid 80's. NICE !!!!

Ric Bradshaw is a great Sheriff. You'll see. Ask any Deputy about him.

hey you are not the only ones who think ricky is a great sheriff. just ask the clown that ruined Keith Burns life. he got $350,000.00 from ricky the night before Keith's trial. what a great guy ricky is, fires a 13 year employee, Sergeat, wife, married and kids.

He really stuck with a great employee.

Now Keith will probably sue old ricky to get his job back, because a jury said he didn't do anything wrong, and all the money he lost and of course there are damages to his career.

but no problem there ricky likes giving away money, just not to his deputies. Just ask mueller or whatever his name is.

Remember this incident, ricky and gaugy will do the same thing to any one of you.

This is probably the most disgusting incident I have ever heard of in the agency in twenty years.

Now what was rickys response. YOU LIE TO I/A YOUR FIRED. now thats a real warm friendly statement. Thats Ric Bradshaws view of you and your career. No emotion, no what kind of an employee are you, just plain screw you.

That is not going to happen in the Pat O'Hara campaign.

Watch my web site, I am going to show you how ricky has treated others.

Ricky fired a wpbpd officer one month from his 30th anniversary, a black officer for supposedly doing something wrong in the evidence room. now ricky knows all about things going wrong in the evidence room in wpbpd, just ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    hey you are not the only ones who think ricky is a great sheriff. just ask the clown that ruined Keith Burns life. he got $350,000.00 from ricky the night before Keith's trial. what a great guy ricky is, fires a 13 year employee, Sergeat, wife, married and kids.

Now Keith will probably sue old ricky to get his job back, because a jury said he didn't do anything wrong, and all the money he lost and of course there are damages to his career.

but no problem there ricky likes giving away money, just not to his deputies. Just ask mueller or whatever his name is.

This is probably the most disgusting incident I have ever heard of in the agency in twenty years.

Now what was rickys response. YOU LIE TO I/A YOUR FIRED. now thats a real warm friendly statement. Thats Ric Bradshaws view of you and your career. No emotion, no what kind of an employee are you, just plain screw you.

Ricky fired a wpbpd officer one month from his 30th anniversary, a black officer for supposedly doing something wrong in the evidence room. now ricky knows all about things going wrong in the evidence room in wpbpd, just ask him.
    Everyone reading this information, don't believe this clown. He's a piece of trash running for Sheriff of Palm Beach County. He is the same idiot who made a decision to overrun a Sergeant and nearly cost two Deputies and one city police officer their lives. If you want the real scope just ask, and I'll see to it that you get it. This man can't even run a family. A vast majority of BSO Deputies live in Palm Beach County, If you want the truth ask any Deputy in Palm Beach. Take it from the workers, we don't want Pat O'Hara as Sheriff. Please keep Bradshaw Sheriff in 2008. Bradshaw has increased moral, increased our pay, has the ball rolling for computers in the cars, helped us merge with cities. Thanks you Sheriff Bradshaw and I apologize to all Broward Deputies that this moron is now posting on your board. Go read PBSO forum and see how many Deputies are supporting this vindictive poor excuse for a retired cop.

Everyone reading this information, don't believe this clown. He's a piece of trash running for Sheriff of Palm Beach County. He is the same idiot who made a decision to overrun a Sergeant and nearly cost two Deputies and one city police officer their lives. If you want the real scope just ask, and I'll see to it that you get it. This man can't even run a family. A vast majority of BSO Deputies live in Palm Beach County, If you want the truth ask any Deputy in Palm Beach. Take it from the workers, we don't want Pat O'Hara as Sheriff. Please keep Bradshaw Sheriff in 2008. Bradshaw has increased moral, increased our pay, has the ball rolling for computers in the cars, helped us merge with cities. Thanks you Sheriff Bradshaw and I apologize to all Broward Deputies that this moron is now posting on your board. Go read PBSO forum and see how many Deputies are supporting this vindictive poor excuse for a retired cop.

Also, Sgt Burns was fired under Sheriff Bieluch not Bradshaw. DO NOT VOTE FOR PAT OHARA.

Remember this incident, ricky and gaugy will do the same thing to any one of you.

I'm sorry but I was reading this and had to comment. No disrespect to my fellow BSO Deputies.

I live up in Palm Beach county and the guys from Palm Beach want us to spread the word for all the BSO Deputies who live in Palm Beach. Don't vote for Pat O'Hara in the 2008 elections. The was listed on the PBSO forum
    "This is the same guy who stole the wife of a BSO Deputy about 16 years ago or so. Tell everyone in Broward about him. He is a lying, lazy, non-decision making piece of shiaaaaaatzzzzzz. Tell everyone you know about him."

Don't believe anything negative about their Sheriff the guys loves him. This guy Pat O'Hara almost got 3 cops killed by over riding a sergeant in a chase who wanted to use stop sticks. The sheriff did the right thing and demoted him because he was a probationary LT. O'Hara quit and is now running for sheriff to be vindictive. He will come on here and post, and try to win approval, just listen the guys on the road, they don't want O'Hara.

PBSO said they would show the same respect for us come time for elections. Pass the word on, and if want the truth just read their forum. O'Hara has posted under Justice, and he's the only one who has anything negative to say about their Sheriff. The same guy who likes to mess around with other cops wives. Please spread the word.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast