campaign outings - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Guess who is getting promoted.

:roll: :shock: :? :x

I sho do likes being in da house now, Masta Shurf.

WTF are you talking about

One would have to assume he is being a racist.

I hate it when a person is so desperate to place blame for their failures anywhere but on themselves that the eventually get down to the bottom of the barrel of excuses and have nothing left but to play the racism card.

This country can have all black universities, but an all white university would be racist. The NAACP is politically correct, but an organization for the advancement of white people would be chastized out of existance. So dont tell me that your failure to promote is based on anything other than your substandard performance or lackluster motivation, because there are countless watchdog groups out there making sure that racism is not the reason you are stagnating in a dead-end position.

So who got promoted?

Why assume anything racial about a comment made in a thread about political contributions and closet mcnugget deputies?

Trying to deflect, perhaps?

just to say my peice

Well, the McNesby cats are really getting upset about this candidate Mr. Morgan, and it is too bad because he is the best person that is running right now and he will be the best, not just because of his demeanor but because also about his qualifications to do the job.
    He is well educated, has a good speaking ability, and he knows what he is talking about when he speaks, and has solutions to the problems that exist at the S.O. Some might say give up the solutions but we all know we do not give up the battle position before the battle is to begin, it is like letting the cat out of the bag before it is time.
    So deputies get ready for the best boss you ever had and the one that will be fair to you, like your old stand my Mac promised but did not fulfill when he ran, he is only padding the pockets of the admin to keep them happy so that he can get campaign money.
    You see, then these big boys will have a sizable retirement when they get the next rank and that puts money where the mouth is as far as thier boss, why not give $500 when you could make that back in the next pay period, in other words, you would not even miss the money.
    As for Scapecci running, hope not, he has too many skeletons that might come jumping out, just ask where he works if they would tell what goes on behind the scenes. What a laugh about him running!!

Ok, I'm game. Where does he work? And what do you know behind the scene that we should know about. Fill us in.

not in the race

He dosn't know anything. Just slinging mud. Scapacchi is a fine man and would make a good candidate if he had the inclination. Doubt that he is even considering it though because now that he's retired, his construction business will make him a wealthy man.

not in the race

He dosn't know anything. Just slinging mud. Scapacchi is a fine man and would make a good candidate if he had the inclination. Doubt that he is even considering it though because now that he's retired, his construction business will make him a wealthy man.

to reply

Some are so funny about Scapecci running and who knew he was retired and who is he a fine man to, his wife maybe! He sticks people in the back when they are not aware of it, and according to them, it is against the law to tell where they work and the poster that asked that, knows that trying to get someone to say so that they can bring charges. And just for the record, not all is believed about what was in the paper today about Ex-officer Dennis, but as for the public, they will never be afforded to hear this mans side of the story just because Smith and McNesby say it, does not make it so!
    Don't think that Scapecci was in on this one, but maybe, it depends on what Kevin knew or didn't know that someone thought he knew if you can get that straight!
    The last laugh is on the one that laughs the best!
    Hahahaha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast