Quien fue el que mando a hoder a Los Churro venders

Quien fue el que mando a hoder a Los Churro venders

El sol 95 made it a big thing about who really is going after the poor Churro venders :evil: . You should be really after the real criminals and let the poor live. Why give them license's if then you are going to be ordered to run them away? Guys remember from where you come from most of them are law abiding citizens and are doing it to pay their bills. It could be your mother, sister, or other family member in that situation. It only takes one call from a friend, flower shop, or the mayor himself to put everyone upstairs to run on thier tip toes. You should have an election for a STRONG chief to really shape up that department. The other puppets of the mayor and chief should seek the high road.

read the other threads, specificly that parts about politicians and administration.... shite rolls down hill. regretably, the vendors get to receive the bad news from the LEO's (City's favorite hatchet man). this is in fact a licensing and code issue.

everyone knows its the City's desperate attempt to raise propery value (taxes) disregarding more obvious eyes sores and drain to resources, the (3) ALF's in the neighborhood and the 43's that break away from their leash. (note: unlike street vendors, owners of the ALF's can make political cotributions.)

STREET VENDORS

My fellow Hialeah Police Officers, of all City employees, YOU hold the most powerful tool in government, the DISCRETIONARY authority to warn, cite and or arrest!

The fact is the City issues peddler's license, which requires street vendors to keep moving while they ply their trade and not obstruct traffic. Within that framework, you can educate and warn until hell freezes over. It is your professional discretion to warn, cite or arrest. This is called Order Maintenance. Just make sure you properly document the encounters!

Your mission is to engage in proactive policing, focusing on quality arrests and traffic enforcement that leads to reductions in life threatening traffic crashes and Class I Crimes.

Sadly you must also respond to the so called "Quality of Life" calls. Here is were the wise application of your discretionary authority plays a critical role. Use it!

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a struggling churro entrepreneur.

Bueno you mite as wel olso kick the fruteros’ since they wake me up early in the morning with their f@cking horns. Hialeah is already a third world city but I will admit that the churro vendors no tienen que pagar por los platos rotos.

I BEING THE NUMBER ONE CHURRO SUPPORTER, AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AT THIS. I WANT TO TAKE A STAND FOR ALL THESE POOR CHURRO VENDORS AND IF I HAVE TO, I WILL SELL AND ADVERTISE THE CHURROS OUT OF MY OWN CAR.

FREE CHURROS FOR EVRYONE!!!!! QUE VIVAN LOS CHURROS!!!!!

Ungreatful

Hialeah Police Officers you are all ungreatful! I can't beleive that with evrything the Mayor has giving you, I would see the comments I have read.

You people can't even clean up Palm Avenue! I have to call the Chief all the time because there are vagrants all over the place. As far as take home cars none of you deserve them. Most other police departments are a lot more professional than you Hialeah Officers. Stop asking why you do not have this or that and ask what you lack as officers.

When I was told about this website I thought it was a joke, but after reading some of the posting I might just call your Chief and have the Internal Affairs Unit look into who is posting these horrible things. Be greatful for your jobs and stop whinning! If I see another negative posting about the great City of Hialeah I will personally let the Mayor know. Remember that we can have your job at any time.

None of you ever stood up to Raul and know you have taken the new Mayor's kindness for weakness. Let me see one of you drinking coffee and not doing your job! Also as you can see unlike all the scared littlepolice officers I am not afriad to write my name!

TRAGA LECHE

Quote Originally Posted by David Concepcion
    I might just call your Chief and have the Internal Affairs Unit look into who is posting these horrible things.
    WOW, the internet has made some pussies feel like real man when they are typing in their little keyboard and not face anybody in real life.

Yeah buddy you go ahead and call the chief, the chief’s wife, Britney Speers, William Hung and your mother too while you’re at it. I’ll round all the officers at Hialeah, Miami Springs and the FBI and we’ll work on the Palm Avenue problem immediately. Just make sure you bring your wife so she can massage me while I work on the problem.

Y QUIEN ES EL RASPA PINTURA ESTE. GO BLOW YOURSELF INTERNET TOUGH GUY. WHY DON'T YOU COME ON A RIDE ALONG ONE DAY AND CLEAN UP PALM AVENUE YOURSELF YOU UNGREATFUL F**K. I'M CALLING THE CHIEF...WAH, WAH, WAH. YOU PIECE OF CRAP! GO FLY A KITE! :evil:

Funny

That is exactly what I am talking about a balance of power. Mr. Concepcion you can kiss my behind, and call all the City officials you want.

First, all the citizens of Hialeah have the right to walk on Palm Avenue and we are not going to violate their civil right (search & seizure) for you, the Mayor or anyone. So, as far as they (citizens) do not do anything illegal, they can wonder all they want on Palm Avenue to include walk shirt less in front of City Hall with a thong.

Second, call the Chief, Internal Affairs and who ever you want because is not illegal nor against the rules to speak freely negative about anyone or anything; as a matter of fact it is the essence of our country (USA not CUBA) and protected by the United States Constitution (freedom of speech). As long I am not wearing a uniform, visible and in the presence of citizens, I can do what ever I want and you, Mr. Concepcion, can kiss my behind. I will even tell you in your face what ever I want, to include calling you names and is legal, like it or not.

Third, if you, the Mayor, Commissioner or any non-law enforcement officer come near an officer while doing his or her job and try or attempt to intimidate the officer and obstruct him or her, for sure you or who ever it is will earn a free tickect to JAIL without passing go.

So go ahead and kiss up to who you ever want, but with the boys in blue you must keep your mouth shut and follow the orders given or end up in the big house. By the way, your internet provider (phone number) could be easily obtain by any law enforcement officer, funny huh.