ECSO: Greatest Agency

ECSO: Greatest Agency

The ECSO is the best.

Where else will a deputy arrest a suspect for illicit drugs while the deputy is abusing anabolic steroids. Then the arrest report is approved by a sergeant who is also abusing steroids.

If you have credible information and facts, I'd report it to internal affairs or the SAO, if not please keep the rumors to the RMPT site where it's in vogue to use rumors as fact. Maybe the David's can do a cable special on it.

IA knows, somoene's girlfriend told them.

Nothing is going to happen.

So you heard from someone, whose girlfriend told them that they told someone they heard someone used steriods and you wonder why its not a full blown IA.........

I'm not taking steroids. My shirts are just shrinking.

Just because I jumped three sizes and my chest and arms look freakish is just an optical illusion from the shrinking polyester. Yeah that's the ticket.

Chicks dig me and that's what is most important.

ps They do dig me, right?

pps I anyone else's nuts shrinking and getting really angry over little stuff lately?

Unregistered
    Shirts shrinking. That’s great

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1028179
    So you heard from someone, whose girlfriend told them that they told someone they heard someone used steriods and you wonder why its not a full blown IA.........
    Haines fired people under this exact scenario.

Unregistered
    Why are we bringing up 13 year old posts?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1028179
    They’ve fired and demoted people for less. So yeah still wondering.