$2.1 million
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $2.1 million

$2.1 million

Well it's been awhile since I asked the question and no one seems to want to answer! This was the second time I asked for an answer and didn't get a response. The PBA president only replied with information we already knew about (maybe it was a smoke screen and we're so stupid we couldn't see through it ..huh!...Bain). So, again I ask, what happened to the $2.1 million dollar difference that the county commission gave the Sheriff for pay raises? A straight forward (truthful mind you) answer from someone would be nice unless this money went in another direction and no one wants to answer!

Why don't you call him or a board member. As far as I know only one board member has ever posted on this site. This probably isn't the best place to get an answer:/

who cares where it went, we were never going to get it anyways. spend a million dollars to figure out what we need to be paid. give me a break, you can make 2 phone calls or look at a few web pages for free.

so 5% minus the 3% cost of living we are not going to get. Wow, we get a 2% raise.

If you want to make any real money learn how to print a worthless pyle of crap newsletter or learn how to supervise inmates as they work on deputies cars, thats where the real money is.

3% this past October, 5% now, 3% this next October. Not the best, but better than Santa Rosa and the City. Both are hiring if you catch my drift...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    3% this past October, 5% now, 3% this next October. Not the best, but better than Santa Rosa and the City. Both are hiring if you catch my drift...
    How sweet; a company man is reminding us how lucky we are to serve Lord Mcnugget.

Sure is easy for Directors and other do nothing office pogues to make comments like that from behind their hardwood desks located in their climate contolled and feng shui arranged offices.

Go huddle around the rear echelon water cooler and think of more ways to **** the rank and file. We will still be out here in the cold rain facing the potential of death at any time. We aren't privileged like you Mcnuggets but at least we still have our manhood and dignity.

Just remember that while you're tucked away in your cozy silk sheets tonight there are deputies out there, some of whom you ****ed over earlier that day, doing what you never had the balls to do yourself.
    Sleep tight little sissies and don't fret, your morning latte and bagel at breakfast with Ronnie Mac will help you regain your pseudo-masculinity.

Before you realize it will be lunch time and you can brag to Hooters girls about how powerful you all are. They will smile and giggle nervously making you clowns feel even more like men. You'll leave more in tips on that table than the average deputy has to buy lunch during his/her entire work week.

Then its back to the office...maybe. Back to your secure office with your cute secretary possibly even one of those former Hooters girls to gaze upon until the end of your day. Don't forget that meeting at 1400hrs when you'll decide how to divide up the rest of the money among yourselves.

What...the employees are upset about 5%?

Eh...just tell them to get jobs elsewhere.

ouch

Nobody read the admin power bottoms like a book.

Let's see...he's been very busy. He's putting up smoke screens for his wife. I doubt she's buying his friendship with Liz, the crime scene tech. I bet it's hard to concentrate on business when you have a wife, 3 kids and a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by observer
    Let's see...he's been very busy. He's putting up smoke screens for his wife. I doubt she's buying his friendship with Liz, the crime scene tech. I bet it's hard to concentrate on business when you have a wife, 3 kids and a girlfriend.

Huh?

If the 3% comes in october then that is great. Everyone is grateful for what we recieve, but what has made people angry is all the talk from the brass about how very please and very happy we will be when we see our raises, only to find out it somehow fell short. That is all.

As far as telling people to quit because they arent happy with the raise??? wasn't the sole point of the raise for retention? So a small raise won't retain anyone, and your solution is quit? ok. sounds good. back to square one.

quitting

Quote Originally Posted by quit
    If the 3% comes in october then that is great. Everyone is grateful for what we recieve, but what has made people angry is all the talk from the brass about how very please and very happy we will be when we see our raises, only to find out it somehow fell short. That is all.

As far as telling people to quit because they arent happy with the raise??? wasn't the sole point of the raise for retention? So a small raise won't retain anyone, and your solution is quit? ok. sounds good. back to square one.
    A lot of guys "are" quitting because of it. So there! They're already a step a head of your suggestion Rex!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast