Guess who's going to DUI School!?

Guess who's going to DUI School!?

OH Yes, you guessed right! None other than the untouchable N. Carrick. It really is beyond my comprhension how she continually gets patted on the back and rewarded. It is a slap in the face to the other officers who have served the department with integrity and have not gotten into trouble to have this happen. She's brought nothing but disgrace to the uniform and the department.

Re: Guess who's going to DUI School!?

Quote Originally Posted by guest 1
    OH Yes, you guessed right! None other than the untouchable N. Carrick. It really is beyond my comprhension how she continually gets patted on the back and rewarded. It is a slap in the face to the other officers who have served the department with integrity and have not gotten into trouble to have this happen. She's brought nothing but disgrace to the uniform and the department.
    You've got to be kidding... She's barely been back on the street and now she's going to this???? I wonder what would happen if that word hit the news paper? Is she sleeping with someone higher up or what????

whoknows

Well did she pass the school? Is she able to give the test and take the test?

Re: whoknows

Good question, I wonder if she was the only one in the class that's done the walk and turn for real?

Quote Originally Posted by walktheline
    Well did she pass the school? Is she able to give the test and take the test?