Well guys, if you want a substantial raise I would advise quitting the department and re-applying cause it looks like our promised raise is turning into a few crumbs left over to be swepted up after all the different department directors get their salaries raised to $75,000.00 base pay! Yes! I said $75,000.00, "HOW ABOUT THAT!!"

High risk deputies..........$32,000.00

No risk administrators.....Priceless!!

Just a couple of examples............

Willie Smalls
Salary: $35,000.00(close approximate)
Raise to: $75,000.00
DIFFERENCE: $40,000.00

Dean Anderson
Salary: $50,000.00(very close approximate)
Raise to: $75,000.00
DIFFERENCE: $25,000.00

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder "our" percentages keep going down..down...down and compression sucks!

Veteran deputies, better off to quit and come back, starting pay $32,000,00. Our measly 3 to 5 percent might push most of us just under starting pay. No "FREAKING WONDER!" we have lost so many good deputies and will to continue to loose more. "PBA WHERE ARE YOU?" and don't use the excuse about this not being a contract issue, it's a pay issue with the Sheriff and the County Commission and it's time for us to flex a little muscle (which I wonder if we even have) and show strength and unity, isn't that what PBA is supposed to be. George Tuart proclaimed back in October that 5.4 million from property taxes was allocated for our raises, the county commission just approved 3.4 million for our raises, where is the other 2 million, whose pocket is it going into? Something doesn't smell good! Yep! just figured out where the smell came from.....we just got sh#t on again!!!!