Tinted Windows - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tinted Windows

Tint

We are allowed to have LEGAL tint on our cruisers if we pay for it..I work in Palm Beach County..its hot as %##^& most days and yes we are always being looked at by the public because of our job, so it is nice to have some privacy in the vehicle, as well as it keeps some of the heat out. Worht every penny I spent on Tint!! Ohter agencies need to get with the program.

I work for a county in Fl and we started out by getting a doctor's note that we needed tint as we could get skin cancer,,,,if they do not tint after the note, and you do get some type of skin cancer on your arm or the side of your face,,,,,hmmmmm workmans comp and then some......just a thought brothers/sisters

No Union representation

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I work for a county in Fl and we started out by getting a doctor's note that we needed tint as we could get skin cancer,,,,if they do not tint after the note, and you do get some type of skin cancer on your arm or the side of your face,,,,,hmmmmm workmans comp and then some......just a thought brothers/sisters
    U R gonna luv this response then brother....hope u r sittin down??

The shift rep did that as a direct result of exactly what u said, truly had melanoma removed with a note stating limited exposure and tint would greatly improve his condition from worsening.

No collective bargaining and Good 'Ol boyzz means its an isolated matter and till everyone speaks up it must NOT be a problem.....

Plus this Sheriff believes in paying for every freaking thing you use on the job including your t-shirts so he and the Admin. won't approve JACK if they can't get it out of the county budget. Insane mentality but thats what your up against. If every d/s did it out of pocket who wanted to have it, then got it from an approved vendor, claimed it on their taxes as a business expense then its a wash for everyone and no taxpayer dollars....

Oh wait, did I say that loud?? sorry I was thinking logically which is forbidden also here @ CCSO....

Tks 4 the input and BSAFE out there with your tint brother we envy you....

FUEL TO THE FIRE

Posted: 12/12/07 15:52:05 Post subject: FUEL TO THE FIRE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FHP has been authorized to place tint on there blk & tans...guess that leaves CCSO and handful of others as non-compliant.....

Got to love an administration like that constantly wanting troops input and never approving it unless its there idea.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12