FORMER CAPTAIN LOU SESSA ARRESTED
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FORMER CAPTAIN LOU SESSA ARRESTED

Did you hear, former Captain Lou Sessa was arrested AGAIN for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. This guy was given a gift back in the Wille days and he does it again. I guess he is going to spend some time in Carharts suite at the main jail. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I guess Lou will not be able to fly down to Costa Rica to be with the young females anymore, or until he gets off probation when he gets out. Isn't that why almost everyone flys to Costa Rica...to be with the underage girls? ****

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Too bad it happened to the wrong Sessa **** What comes around goes around they'll fall evetually as well the family has the proven track record.....

sessa

Just checked the court records. Lou gets probation only...and a device for his car. :shock:

hmmmmmmm, let me see, now who was it gave him a nice big buyout? oh ya i forgot the cops cop, standing behind his men, well maybe not all his men?

go work on my riddle.

my my what a mess

MORON ALERT ! !

Quote Originally Posted by justice
    hmmmmmmm, let me see, now who was it gave him a nice big buyout? oh ya i forgot the cops cop, standing behind his men, well maybe not all his men?

go work on my riddle.

my my what a mess

WAKE UP ! ! He wasnt the only one who got a "buy-out" and the Sheriff has nothing to do with a retired employees conduct. But he DID have something to say about YOUR DECISIONS didnt he????

go work on the riddle

UNLE LOU

LOU SESSA WAS A GOOD GUY
    A HERO
    HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU OR I HAVENT DONE.
    YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING ALL THAT JUNK ABOUT A GUY WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ANYONE

Re: UNLE LOU

Quote Originally Posted by BABALOO
    LOU SESSA WAS A GOOD GUY
    A HERO
    HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU OR I HAVENT DONE .
    YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING ALL THAT JUNK ABOUT A GUY WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ANYONE

WHOOOOOOOPPPP-----WHOOOOOOPPPPP.... ! ! !

Why slam Sessa and his family you guys hide behind a keyboard just like your badge. lou is a great guy he made a mistake and has a problem cut him some slack. Ive been here 14 years and the man was good to everyone, dont kick him when hes down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast